- Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner revives your aging microfiber cloths, towels and pads
- Specially formulated to remove wax, polish and other detailing product residues from your microfiber tools
- Your microfiber towels will buff better and absorb more water after treatment with Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner
- Easy to use—simply add 2-4oz of Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner into your washing machine and wash as normal
Whether you lay down a coat of wax every 6 months or every other Saturday, your microfiber towels and pads will start to get saturated with excess wax and polish. Unfortunately, just tossing them into the washing machine won't cut through the buildup, and they'll eventually get crustier than a week-old scab. Bring your finishing tools back to life with Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner.
The idea behind the Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner is simple: Just add a few ounces into a normal wash cycle, and it cuts though the residue from waxes, polishes, Speed Shine, Spray-On Wax and other detailing products. Once you pull them out of your dryer, they work like the day you bought them, saving you a bundle in replacement microfiber towel costs.
Griot's Garage Microfiber and Foam Pad Cleaner Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roland P (carthage, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Mar 28, 2014 4:26 AM
I've this product to clean both microfiber towel and foam pads. It works great!
Reviewed by Susan P (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Pilot — Apr 04, 2011 9:21 PM
This product really helps breakdown the buildup in microfiber from polish or wax removal. I spray this product on the microfiber & let it soak in for 15-20 minutes before washing with a small amount of detergent.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02