- Eliminate oil stains in your driveway with Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner
- Specially designed with environmentally safe ingredients—no volatile organic compounds, no petroleum products, a neutral pH balance, and it’s biodegradable
- No scrubbing needed—simply spray some Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner onto the oil stain, let it sit for a bit, then wash it away
- Does not cause bleaching, fading or damage to the cleaning surface, unlike alkaline-based cleaners
- Also use your Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner to clean your engine compartment and to pre-treat oily clothes before washing
A faulty rear main seal or a kink in your oil pan drain plug can spell doom for your driveway. The drip drip drip of 10W-40 leaves behind an oil slick that most cleaners simply can't break down. But, Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner is no ordinary cleaner. It's specially formulated with grease-killing ingredients that clear away your stains without any shoulder-killing scrubbing: Just spray it on the stains, let it sit for a minute to do its magic, and the old mess hoses away.
Best of all, Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner is safe for the environment, has a neutral pH, and does not contain any nasty VOCs or petroleum ingredients. So, it's safe to go down the storm drain. Unlike alkaline cleaners, Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner does not bleach, fade or damage the surface you're cleaning.
Best of all, your Griot's Garage Oil and Grease Cleaner is perfect for cutting through the grimy buildup in your engine compartment. It even works on clothes.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's garage garage accessories
- racedeck flooring
- rhino spray paint
- garage door water seal
- saturn car seat covers
- lexus floormats
- bmw all weather mats
- bed liner ford ranger
- 2010 toyota corolla floor mats
- seat covers for vw beetle
- accessories for pickup truck
- automotive window rain guards