- Wash your car without using a drop of water with Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash
- Tough enough to cut through thick road film with ease for quality results every time
- Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is perfect for people living in apartments, urban neighborhoods and restrictive communities
- Simple to use: Just spray it on and wipe away the grime for a dazzling shine
- Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash clings to your ride’s surface instead of running down the sides
- Environmentally safe
- For the best results, use your Griot's Garage Waterless Spray-On Car Wash with Griot’s Garage Car Wash Cloths
- Optional Griot’s Garage Finest Spray nozzle available
A traditional hose and bucket car wash is great if you have a private driveway and live in a community that doesn't restrict soap runoff. For the rest of us, there's the Griot's Garage Waterless Spray-On Car Wash. This ingenious waterless car wash system lets you scrub your prized ride anywhere and at anytime of the year, even in freezing cold weather.
Whether you live in an apartment or a restrictive community, the Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is the best way to keep your car, truck or SUV sparking clean. Just spray it on, and it goes right to work breaking down nasty road scum. Then, simply wipe it off with a clean cloth, and you're left with a deep shine. It's also perfect for quick cleanups of skuzzy bird drizzle.
What's more, the Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is as gentle on the environment as it is safe for your paintjob. And, it's a responsible cleaner if your zip code is suffering from water rationing during droughts.
Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James P (BURLINGAME, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW X3 — Feb 23, 2016 7:19 AM
It made my 2008 BMW X3 shine like new. Easy and fast and great also for spotting off that occasional bird splatter. Also it is great on wheels. My fussy brother in law told me about this product and he loves it too.
Reviewed by lana m (GLOUCESTER, MA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Dec 29, 2015 11:09 AM
I have found this to be a great product , used it for two years on a black mustang cobra and have had no issues with paint damage , used as directed it's great , removes dirt and road spray in one application, car looks fantastic and smells good !! Would recommend.
Reviewed by David M (MOSCOW, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Fusion — May 06, 2015 12:30 PM
I go to a lot of car shows and purchased a similar product I could only buy at shows, but can't find anymore. I was so glad to find Griots waterless car wash. It's easy to use and leaves my truck and car sparkling with a smooth finish and you can use it on all the surfaces (windows,lights,trim) it,s great!
Reviewed by Donald U (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Flex — Mar 26, 2015 10:39 AM
I have been using Griot's waterless car wash for about 7 years. Keeps my vehicle looking good, easy to use, I can clean the car in about 15 minutes. Leaves a great shine. With the California drought it saves water.I also use the speed shine in between washes. Awesome products.
Reviewed by John H (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Dec 27, 2014 8:30 PM
Good alternative when you don't have access to your own driveway and hose. Also more eco-friendly.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/27 - 6/01