- Wash your car without using a drop of water with Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash
- Tough enough to cut through thick road film with ease for quality results every time
- Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is perfect for people living in apartments, urban neighborhoods and restrictive communities
- Simple to use: Just spray it on and wipe away the grime for a dazzling shine
- Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash clings to your ride’s surface instead of running down the sides
- Environmentally safe
- For the best results, use your Griot's Garage Waterless Spray-On Car Wash with Griot’s Garage Car Wash Cloths
- Optional Griot’s Garage Finest Spray nozzle available
A traditional hose and bucket car wash is great if you have a private driveway and live in a community that doesn't restrict soap runoff. For the rest of us, there's the Griot's Garage Waterless Spray-On Car Wash. This ingenious waterless car wash system lets you scrub your prized ride anywhere and at anytime of the year, even in freezing cold weather.
Whether you live in an apartment or a restrictive community, the Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is the best way to keep your car, truck or SUV sparking clean. Just spray it on, and it goes right to work breaking down nasty road scum. Then, simply wipe it off with a clean cloth, and you're left with a deep shine. It's also perfect for quick cleanups of skuzzy bird drizzle.
What's more, the Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash is as gentle on the environment as it is safe for your paintjob. And, it's a responsible cleaner if your zip code is suffering from water rationing during droughts.
Griot's Garage Spray-On Waterless Car Wash Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David M (MOSCOW, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Fusion — May 06, 2015 12:30 PM
I go to a lot of car shows and purchased a similar product I could only buy at shows, but can't find anymore. I was so glad to find Griots waterless car wash. It's easy to use and leaves my truck and car sparkling with a smooth finish and you can use it on all the surfaces (windows,lights,trim) it,s great!
Reviewed by Donald U (Concord, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Flex — Mar 26, 2015 10:39 AM
I have been using Griot's waterless car wash for about 7 years. Keeps my vehicle looking good, easy to use, I can clean the car in about 15 minutes. Leaves a great shine. With the California drought it saves water.I also use the speed shine in between washes. Awesome products.
Reviewed by John H (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Dec 27, 2014 8:30 PM
Good alternative when you don't have access to your own driveway and hose. Also more eco-friendly.
Reviewed by Patrick R (Aurora, IL) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Envoy — May 28, 2014 5:41 AM
I was leary of waterless car wash but once I started using it found out it is great. I find myself 'washing' my car almost daily. I have turned a number of other leary car cleaning buffs onto it too.
Reviewed by Roderick N (Snohomish, WA) — Jan 09, 2014 10:28 PM
Being a clean freak, I am not sure how I endured keeping my vehicles presentable before. This product has saved me from many hassles and the uncomfort of cold water washing.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/04