- Make quick work of cleaning your rims with high-powered Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner
- Specially formulated to penetrate and destroy brake dust, road oils and other deposits
- Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner is made from biodegradable, environmentally safe ingredients
- Highly concentrated to allow the cleaner to cling to your wheels and work harder
- Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner is approved by BBS, the elite wheel maker for such companies as Porsche, Jaguar, Ferrari, and more
Your wheels take a lot of abuse during your daily commutes. Not only do your tires spray them down with road oils and muck, but your brakes are shedding gritty dust into every nook and cranny. It only takes a couple of days of driving before a layer of highway mud starts to take root. To cut through that unsightly sludge, you need the power-packed Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner.
As soon as you squirt Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner onto your rims, it gets to work penetrating the grime. After it sits for a bit, that layer of black smudge scrubs right off with nearly no elbow grease needed.
Best of all, Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner is formulated from biodegradable ingredients, so it's safe for the environment, safe for all wheel types, and safe for your skin. That's why BBS, the premier wheel maker for the world's top automotive marquees, approves Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner for their rims.
Griot's Garage Wheel Cleaner Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian C (Kittery Point, ME) — May 24, 2016 3:55 AM
fantastic stuff. blasts dirt, grime and brake dust with just a little work from your wheel brush. biodegradable, so it won't harm the environment or your wheels' finish. only product i use for wheels.
Reviewed by John T (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Porsche 911 — Nov 05, 2014 7:48 AM
I use it on my 2003 Porsche 911, 2012 Porsche Cayanne and my 2011 Mercedes E Class Coupe. Have been using for years. Wont use anything else. Try it, you wont be disappointed.
Reviewed by Dwight M (Lutz, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus IS 350 — Nov 13, 2013 7:16 AM
I have tried a number of the wheel cleaners sold at stores and was usually disappointed, particularly by the spray pattern that did not properly cover the wheels. Griot's wheel cleaner, together with their adjustable spray pattern sprayer solves the problem. Wheels clean quickly and easily with very little "elbow grease" needed. A great product that I will stay with.
Reviewed by Ron R (Meriden, CT) Reviewed for a 2007 Lexus IS 250 — Aug 10, 2013 5:07 AM
This product works great for my wheels and tires by disolving ugly brake dust with just a little brushing
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's garage auto detailing supplies
- best car wash soap
- curt venturer brake controller reviews
- dc exhaust
- kia seat covers
- subaru pet barrier
- gmc truck floor mats
- floor mats for honda accord
- honda pilot cargo carrier
- 2013 honda civic seat covers
- are tonneau cover cost
- suv cargo tray
- pickup truck bed rail protectors