- Rejuvenate the look of your black trim with Griot’s Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner
- It dyes faded and sun-bleached vinyl and rubber trim back to the original black finish
- Griot’s Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner works on bumpers, tires, mirror housings, side molding, door handles, spoilers and engine parts
- Easy to apply and control, thanks to the built-in foam applicator
- Griot’s Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner comes in a 8 oz bottle
Even though a dose of sunlight turns our skin color darker, it has the opposite effect on your vehicle's black trim. The longer your vehicle sits out in the open, the duller the trim gets until it finally fades into a crummy grayish-white color. Bring back the black with Griot's Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner. This ingenious dye permanently colors vinyl and rubber trim, giving it that factory-fresh look without the cost of replacing body parts.
Griot's Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner breathes new life back into almost any piece of trim on your ride, including bumpers, side molding, mirror housings, door handles, spoilers and even faded engine parts.
Best of all, you won't have to waste a lot of time prepping your auto before using Griot's Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner. The built-in foam applicator lets you control the flow, so you don't need to mask off the area you're treating. Comes in a 8 oz bottle.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Griot's Garage Bumper and Trim Reconditioner
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/04