- The Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit is the quick way to keep your finish looking perfect
- Kit Price Savings: up to 19% over individual accessories
- Paint Cleaning Clay and Speed Shine offer a quick and thorough cleaning
- Machine Polish 3 and Orange Foam Polishing Pad remove swirl marks
- Best of Show Wax and Red Wax Pad offer an even, protective seal
- Comes with everything you need to buff and shine your entire ride:
- 6” Random Orbital Buffer
- Speed Shine – 35oz
- Paint Cleaning Clay – 8oz
- Boss Correcting Cream
- Best of Show Wax – 16oz
- 6” Orange Foam Polish Pad
- 6” Red Wax Pad
- Detailer’s Handbook
- The 6” Random Orbital Buffer is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Work your finish to a professional shine with the Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit. This all-inclusive kit cleans your paint, removes swirl marks and polishes your finish to a showroom gloss.
The Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit combines some of Griot's Garage's finest products. The Paint Cleaning Clay and Speed Shine offer a quick and thorough cleaning, while the Boss Correcting Cream and 6" Random Orbital Buffer take care of swirls and scratches. And, for a perfect shine, your Griot's Garage Machine Polish & Wax Kit includes their Best of Show Wax.
The Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit also includes an Orange Foam Polishing Pad, Red Wax Pad, complete instructions for orbital use, and the Detailer's Handbook. Get the professional results you're looking for with Griot's Garage today. 6" Orbital Buffer backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Griot's Garage Orbital Machine Polish & Wax Kit Customer Reviews
98 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas S (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 1999 Toyota Tacoma — May 20, 2015 6:54 AM
bought a 15 year old truck who's paint looked like chalk. Used machine polish 2, then 3, then the wax and WOW! there is some actual good looking paint under there after all! Satisfied with the machine, a word of advice, go ahead and buy some extra pads as they advise to use one pad per type of machine polish.
Reviewed by John R (MOCKSVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — Apr 22, 2015 5:51 AM
Polish needs to be sprayed with speed shine to remove and same with wax. I would recommend a buff kit to remove wax. Polish #3 and wax provided a nice shine.
Reviewed by Steve L (Duvall, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 6-Series — Jan 21, 2015 6:03 PM
Good products. really enjoyed using the polisher. I recommend watching the DYI video that Griots has posted on youtube, plenty of usage tips
Reviewed by Jerad M (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 01, 2014 8:18 PM
I've had several orbitals for my garage and this was the easiest to use out of the box. The motor is strong and consistent, the pads stick firmly to the machine and the speed varies enough to work any polish or wax efficiently.
Reviewed by roger c (BELLEVUE, WA) — Jun 03, 2014 9:49 PM
Great item, was scared to use it because I remember hearing people burn their pain with buffers, but this comes with easy to follow detailed instructions and the results are outstanding!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griots buffer 6in detailing kit
- orbital buffer kit
- bug barricade ratings
- glass polishing
- subaru dog seat covers
- floor mats mercedes
- mazda floor mats all weather
- bull bar for chevy silverado
- tent for subaru outback
- toyota rav4 floor mats all weather
- chip high performance
- garage floor parking stops
- pick up truck bed mat