- Designed to dress tires and withstand the tough environment they are exposed to
- You choose the finish—classic black-satin or super-glossy show stopper
- Classic black-satin finish: After application, quickly swipe with a towel for a natural rubber look
- Super-glossy show-stopping finish: Apply two or three coats and don't touch it—easy
- Does not fling off of your tires onto your wheels and paint
- Water repellent—still looks great after a rain storm or wheel cleaning
- Easy to apply with a common sponge, Griot’s Blue Detail Sponges or Griot’s Dressing Applicator
- Super-thick fluid eliminates the overspray and drip marks that spray-on products leave behind
- Also works great for rubber bumpers, black plastic trim and plastic engine parts
- Available in two 16oz bottles
Finally, a tire dressing that lets you dress your tires for a night out on the town or an afternoon of boulevard cruising-Griot's Garage Long-Lasting Tire Dressing. Depending on how you apply it, Griot's Tire Dressing delivers a super-glossy finish or a classic black-satin finish.
Griot's Garage Long-Lasting Tire Dressing is made of a super-thick liquid that doesn't run or drip during application, and clings to your tires instead of flinging to your wheels and paint. Plus, Griot's Dressing is water repellent so your tires still look great after rainstorms and wheel washings.
Easy to use, just apply with a sponge, Griot's Blue Detail Sponges or Griot's Dressing Applicators. This method of application eliminates overspray, drips and driveway marks that typical spray-on dressings leave behind. Plus, you can use your Griot's Garage Long-Lasting Tire Dressing on rubber bumpers, black plastic trim and plastic engine parts. 16oz bottle.
Griot's Garage Tire Dressing Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William W (Johnston City, IL) — Apr 30, 2014 1:46 PM
I applied the tire dressing about two days ago and today I went to a car wash. When I got home the dressing was gone. It sure didn't last too long. I like the look it gave my tires but it just didn't last too long. Not too pleased.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17