- Speed Shine is the most popular car care product from Griot’s Garage
- The fast and safe way to keep any painted surface clean and brilliant
- Perfect for touch-ups between washes—also extends time between washes
- Removes dust and foreign residues, leaving behind a smooth, clean surface
- Detail your entire car in around ten minutes
- Perfect for all paints, clearcoats, wheels, chrome and plastic trim
- Best when used with Griot’s 100% Cotton Cloths or Micro Fiber Cloths
- Works as a great lubricant for Paint Cleaning Clay
Speed Shine is the most popular product from Griot's Garage, and it's now ready to get your vehicle clean. Once a secret weapon for professional detailers and in-the-know enthusiasts, Speed Shine is one secret that just couldn't be kept.
Perfect for easy touch-ups between washes, Speed Shine also extends time between washes. After a quick mist and light toweling, Speed Shine removes dust and foreign residues to leave behind a brilliant, shiny surface. In fact, you can detail your entire exterior with Speed Shine in about ten minutes.
Formulated with special lubricants that won't scratch your paint's surface, Speed Shine is perfect for all paints, clearcoats, wheels, chrome and exterior plastic trim. Speed Shine even works on metal and Formica. It's so safe and effective; you'll find hundreds of garage and household uses.
Griot's Garage Speed Shine Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dwight M (Lutz, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Lexus IS 350 — Aug 23, 2016 8:07 PM
I am very fussy about by car and use Griot's products whenever possible. After I dust the car the speed shine is perfect for removing minor tree or bird droppings or other minor blemishes so the car looks like it was just washed. Also it is the perfect product when I need to clay the car. Fortunately that isn't very often. I could not do without Griot's Speed Shine.
Reviewed by W Colin L (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 1973 Cadillac Eldorado — Aug 13, 2016 5:29 AM
Speed shine has been the perfect product for keeping my 1973 Cadillac clean between washes. I once scratched the paint on an Acura by trying to wipe off some grime without a full wash. The Speed Shine provides a cleaner and lubricant together that enable dirt, bug splatters, etc. to be removed without rubbing the dirt into the paint. It's also essential for use with Griot's body clay (another exceptionally useful product.) I always keep a bottle in the garage and another one in the trunk.
Reviewed by Richard A (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — May 31, 2016 8:30 PM
I have used Speed Shine for years on my '98 corvette and now on my '07 corvette as well as my RV and our new Chevy Equinox. A wipe with a microfiber towel makes a quick shine. Best used in the shade or at dusk when the car is cool. Great for car show touch ups. It also works on windows. The gallon is a great value. Free shipping makes it cheaper to buy it here instead of direct from Griots. I also love the Griots spray on wax, but that's another review.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/27 - 3/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's garage auto detailing supplies
- seamless vent visors
- car wash bucket
- hypertech max energy programmer review
- cadillac license plate frames
- subaru all weather mats
- ford chip
- honda civic rubber floor mats
- 2013 ford f150 seat covers
- jeep liberty roof racks
- pick up truck bed nets
- rubber car mats vehicle
- discount car bras