- Cut through the grit and the muck on your paint with powerful Griot’s Garage Microfiber Wash Pads
- Constructed from hundreds of tightly twisted locks of genuine microfiber
- Griot’s Garage Microfiber Wash Pads are safe on your finish
- Each microfiber pad holds more sudsy water than traditional sponges, so it glides over your paintjob
- You get 2 Griot’s Garage Microfiber Wash Pads: 1 for the dirty jobs and 1 for general cleaning
- Microfiber Wash Pads are 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
Any given Sunday, legions of dedicated car care enthusiast take to their driveways to treat their cherry rides to some serious rub-a-dub-dubbing. Some people use old-school sponges and end up having to go over each inch of fender and hood two or three times to cut through the muck. But, the smart scrubbers who use Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Pads get professional results without having to exert a lot of elbow grease.
The difference between Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Pads and a regular sponge comes down to construction. Each one of these microfiber pads is made from hundreds of tightly twisted strands of genuine microfiber, so each microfiber cleaning pad is both incredibly soft on your paintjob and easy to clean.
Best of all, your Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Pads hold more water, so they glide across the surface of your auto with ease. Plus, you get 2 microfiber cloth pads: 1 for the dirtier parts of your ride and 1 for the more sensitive spots.
Griot's Garage Microfiber Wash Pads Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jacob M (Vadnais Heights, MN) — May 30, 2013 9:55 AM
The Griot's microfiber wash pads work well on large vehicles because of thier size and ability to hold a lot of water. It makes washing a pickup or minivan a little quicker. The first wash or two, it didn't absorb soap very well, but the more I use it the better it works.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02