- Tackle your next polishing job with the best tool in town: the Griot’s Garage Orange Polishing Pad
- Crafted from dense foam to lay down a thin, even and controlled layer of polish
- Griot’s Garage Orange Polishing Pads measure in at a full 6” in diameter—perfect for covering large swaths of paint
- Works with both orbital machines and by hand
- Griot’s Garage Orange Polishing Pads clean right up with water
- Sold individually or in packs of 3
Time takes a heavy toll on your paintjob. No matter how much you try and baby your finish, it'll pick up a scratch here or there eventually, not to mention those inevitable swirl marks. When you're ready to bring your paint back to that showroom shine, lay down a layer of Griot's Garage polish using the best polishing pads in town: Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pads.
No other foam polishing pads on the market even come close to matching the superior Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pad. Your polish pad is built to the ideal foam density, so it applies a thin, even layer of polish across every surface it touches, delivering detailer-grade results every time.
And, your Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pad is generously sized at 6" diameter, so it makes quick work of large sections, like doors, hoods and roofs. Each polish pad can be attached to an orbital machine or gripped for hand use, and your polish pad washes clean with water when you're done. Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pads are sold individually or in packs of 3.
Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pad Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arlie R (Monroeville, OH) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Bel Air — Jun 19, 2012 8:45 AM
Used them to polish new clearcoat after color sanding. Began to break apart in the center of the pad before finished all of vehicle and had to use another. Felt they may have been old stock and beginning to deteriorate.
Reviewed by Richard K (Peekskill, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi A5 — May 30, 2012 8:51 PM
I bought the Griot's 6" polishing pads for my orbital polisher by the same company because my Audi is black and the previous owner had swirl bad swirl marks in the paint. The detailers wanted $650 dollars to do the job. By using the Griot's orange pad I was able to take out most of my swirl marks with their #2 polish by using Griot's orange foam pads and saved a lot of money in the process. The next time I'll use the same orange foam pads with their #3 polish to get them all out!
Reviewed by Gary A (Toledo, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW 5-Series — May 24, 2012 8:35 PM
Skeptical at first but combined with the Griot's random orbital this is the best system out there.
Griot's Garage Orange Polishing Pad
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- rating on griot garage
- wash car in garage
- best random orbital polisher reviews
- buffer pads 6"
- bmw windshield cover
- hyundai sun shade
- land rover 2004 discovery floor mats set
- ford f 150 floor mats
- seat covers for toyota camry
- silverado roof rack
- garage floor stops for cars
- pick up truck bed mat
- chrome accents for trucks