- For the perfect post-waxing cleanup, wipe your ride down with Griot’s Garage Wax Removal Cloths
- Made from quality microfiber, the official wax removal fabric of the 21st Century
- Griot’s Garage Wax Removal Cloths absorb more wax than traditional cotton wax removal towels
- Lint-free and non-abrasive
- Griot’s Garage Wax Removal Cloths are cut into large 16” x 16” squares
- Wax Removal Pads are 80% Polyester, 20% Polyamide
- Sold in packs of 3
Even professional detailers working the Concours d'Elegance circuit still end up with a bit of excess wax when they're done working the finish of a Duesenberg. To mop up that leftover carnauba, to pros reach for their Griot's Garage Wax Removal Cloths.
Back in the old days, finish fiends would swipe their children's cotton diapers, crossing their fingers that they didn't grab a used one by mistake, to clear off any residual wax. Technology has come a long way since then, and Griot's Garage Wax Removal Cloths are made from cutting-edge microfiber. These non-abrasive wax remover cloths scoop up more wax than traditional cotton wax removal towels, lasting longer and cleaning up better.
Whether you're working on a subcompact Yaris or a gigantic Escalade, your 3-pack of Griot's Garage Wax Removal Cloths can get the job done without breaking a sweat. Cut to large 16" x 16" squares, these car wax removal cloths have plenty of surface area to soak up all the excess wax you can throw at them.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's garage auto detailing supplies
- afe pro dry air filter
- california catalytic converters
- engine cleaner
- toyota brush guards
- bmw wiper blades
- nissan car mats
- running boards for dodge ram 2500
- brush guard for nissan frontier
- bmw floor mats x3
- side boards for trucks
- truck bed soft covers
- fitted floor mats for trucks