- The Metro Vac N’ Blo Pro is the first choice for professional detailers
- Works as a vacuum, blow dryer and inflator
- Powerful 4 hp motor produces unbelievable suction
- Canister is crafted from steel and powder coated black
- Easily mounts to your wall for storage and use as a central garage vacuum (includes wall mount)
- Quickly detaches from wall mount and rolls from job to job
- 24 ft. hose reaches the furthest recesses of any detailing job
- 12 ft. grounded power cord for portable use
- Made in USA
- Includes Metro’s full range of specialized automotive attachments
- Your Metro Vac N’ Blo Pro is backed by a 1-year warranty
The professional choice for auto detailing and general garage cleanup is the Metro Vac N' Blo Pro car vacuum. Whether you're detailing, cleaning, drying or inflating, the Vac N' Blo Pro has the power, capacity and attachments you need to get the job done fast.
Encased in a steel housing, the Vac N' Blo Pro is powered by a potent 4 hp electric motor that produces unbelievable suction. Metro couples this wild cyclonic action with a full range of specialized automotive attachments to deliver the most powerful auto detailing set up available.
By mounting to your garage wall, the Vac N' Blo Pro stays neatly stowed and acts as your central garage vacuum. And thanks to 4 wheels and a 12' power cord, the Pro easily lifts from the wall to deliver suction wherever you need it. Best yet, your Metro Vac N' Blo Pro carries a 1-year warranty.
Metro Vac N' Blo Pro Car Vacuum Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene D (Tempe, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Hyundai Azera — Jun 30, 2016 12:50 PM
I enjoy my Vacuum only one thing don't seem to have the pressure I was expecting, but other than that it's a great machine to use in your business great doing business with you.
Reviewed by Raymond C (SIMPSONVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jun 21, 2016 12:32 AM
This vacuum is the best. Plenty of suction, tools to get in the places you need and not very noisy. I have it on the wall in the garage and it is so convenient to just unhook the hose and clean any car nearby. I added 12 more feet of hose for a total of 36 feet. I love mine. It also works as a blower. I have their 8 HP blower on the other side of the garage door so I don't use it for blowing.
Reviewed by Ken R (ROANOKE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 02, 2016 11:41 AM
Good quality construction. Has plenty of attachments that work well with the longer hose. You can clean more than just your carpet with the attachments, like your dash and doors by using the brush attachment. Picks up a lot more than a shop vac too.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/20 - 11/22