- No nook, cranny or crevice is beyond the reach of your Griot's Garage Long Reach Wheel Brushes
- Amply sized at 12.25" long—perfect for cleaning deep behind your wheels and on the surface
- Built from a porous synthetic material that cuts through grime while remaining soft and safe for all wheel types
- Wedge shaped for getting deep into tight corners
- Molded handle for more comfortable use
- Works wonders on motorcycles, too
- Sold in packs of 3
Modern wheel design has come a long way since the clunky steel rims on our fathers' Oldsmobiles. But, the more radical the design, the harder it is to scrub them clean. Traditional wheel brushes and sponges just can't reach all those nooks and crannies where crusty clumps of brake dust take up residence. Size matters when you're scrubbing your dubs, so get the longest wheel brush on the block: Griot's Garage Long Reach Wheel Brushes.
Measuring in at a whopping 12.25" long, your Griot's Garage Long Reach Wheel Brush boldly goes where other brushes could not go before. Plunge it deep inside open-spoke wheels to cut through the grime built up on your rim's backside. Work it into the crevices around your lug nuts. Run it around your dubs' lips. This Griot's Garage wheel cleaning brush is ready for action.
Constructed from a soft and porous synthetic material, your Griot's Garage Long Reach Wheel Brushes grab onto grim yet are safe on any wheel material. And, the molded handle fits your fingers for comfortable cleaning. Sold in packs of 3.
Griot's Garage Long Reach Wheel Brushes Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stacy C (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-250 — Mar 06, 2013 5:26 PM
I've used the brush once so far to clean my chrome wheels. No scratches and it really gets the wheels clean. You have to put a little more work into the corners of the wheel. My only concern is how long the brush will last with the material of the brush.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12