- Steam away stubborn stains in your vehicle and in your home with the Vapamore Steam Cleaner
- Its 1500W heating element cooks the steam up to 220°F for powerful results that clean while killing germs, mold, mildew, dust mites and bed bugs
- Perfect for powering through soda stains on upholstery, grease under the hood and brake dust on the wheels
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchens, bathrooms, garages and floors
- Comes complete with a host of attachments: detail adapter, jet nozzle, scraper, nylon grout brush, medium nylon brush, large nylon brush, brass metal brush, fabric steaming cover, micro fiber floor pad, floor cleaning head, three extension tubes, clothes & fabric tool, and a smooth surface squeegee
- Holds 1.6L of water and lasts up to an hour before needing a refill
- Solenoid-regulated output stops water and condensation from building up in the steam hose
- Insulated to keep the heat in and the outside cool to the touch
- Rubber-coated wheels deliver smooth rolling
- Dial in the ideal pressure level with the simple-to-use controls
- 18’ retractable power cord for maximum mobility
- Weighs 10.5 lbs
- Your Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Your dad always said that you need the right tool to get the job done right. That's just as true for rebuilding your motor as it is for detailing it, and no other tool cleans, degreases and sanitizes like the Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner. Pumping out powerful blasts of 220°F steam, it cuts through crud in you engine compartment, on your seats and even in your bathroom.
No matter what you need freshened, the Vapamore Primo Steam Cleaner works wonders on all surfaces. It comes with a wide range of attachments that are perfect for tackling your entire automobile. Use the copper brush under the hood to cut through gunk. Break out the jet nozzle to blast away brake dust on your wheels and calipers. Then, hook up the upholstery brush to banish that soda stain from your cockpit once and for all.
When you're done detailing your vehicle, bring your Vapamore Steam Cleaner inside to cleanse and sanitize your whole household without any toxic chemicals. It comes with everything you need to get your floors, grout, sinks, counters, shower doors and toilets spic and span. You can even use your Vapamore Steam Cleaner to steam wrinkles out of your clothes! It holds 1.6L of water, so it lasts an hour without needing to be refilled. And, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik F (Des Moines, IA) — May 03, 2013 8:03 AM
I bought this steamer principally to clean my bird cages. I have two -- one for our African Grey and one for our Umbrella Cockatoo. The biggest reason I looked into a steam cleaner is because the birds eat grapes, and they do so by peeling all the skin off, tossing it wherever it lands, and eating the fleshy inside of the grape. I tell you, dried sticky grape peels everywhere, including bird cage bars, is a hell of a hassle to clean.
Reviewed by Joanne N (CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) — Apr 20, 2013 5:48 PM
I have used the Shark cleaner but wanted something more powerful. I found this cleaner to be very loud and did not hold steam temp for very long. I also do not believe it provided better cleaning than the much less expensive shark. Lastly, the tools did not stay locked in and kept falling off while using.
Reviewed by Betty J C (LANGFORD, SD) — Mar 22, 2013 6:39 PM
I've never used a steam cleaner and after reading a review from a consumer, comparing 4 steam cleaners I decided to buy the Vapamore. I used it for the first time on a hardwood floor in my 96 year old house, that had been covered with carpet and pads for the past 50+ years. The floor had some shady areas and while using the steam cleaner I discovered it was ground in dirt. After several applications of steam, it came off and the floor looks great. I love it!
Reviewed by Christian P (STAUNTON, VA) — Feb 25, 2013 8:51 PM
Easy to assemble, easy to use, it works fantastic on all the applications I've used it for, From cleaning out my dirty cars 2 getting wrinkles out of my suits. Worth every penny.
Vapamore MR-100 Primo Steam Cleaner
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 11/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- air force blaster 8hp vs 4hp
- auto blow dryer
- vac n blo
- zymol creame wax
- auto floor mats toyota
- all weather floor mats infiniti
- chevrolet rear view mirrors
- floor mats for toyota tundra
- performance chip for toyota tundra
- seat covers for dodge dakota
- pickup cargo nets
- mats car
- best car cover for classic cars