- For rapid-fire claying, use the Griot’s Garage Paint Cleaning Clay Pad
- Its hook-and-loop backing lets you connect the pad to an orbital buffer or pad holder, dramatically cutting the time it takes to clay your paint
- Notched on the front to grip and hold your clay bar for cars
- Made from a soft foam material that’s safe and gentle on your finish
- 6” diameter
- Made in the USA
There's only so much that waxing can do to revive a damaged paint job. For the best results, you need to take the time for clay bar detailing first, which sucks out the impurities embedded in the actual paint. Unfortunately, claying your car by hand can take twice as long as laying down a couple coats of wax. Speed up your detailing with the Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay Pad.
Using the Griot's Garage Paint Cleaning Clay Pad is a cinch. On the front, it has a perfectly sized cut out that hold onto your detailing clay. On the back, it's equipped with a hook-and-loop layer that connects to either an orbital buffer or a pad holder. Just pop in your clay, give it a spray, and rub away. Whether you connect it to the buffer or the pad holder, you'll breeze through the work in no time flat.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27