- Bring back the bedazzled gleam of your trim with Griot’s Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish
- This all-purpose metal polish is a stainless polish, aluminum polish, steel polish, magnesium polish, Plexiglas polish and an acrylic polish all in one
- Perfect for tearing through tarnish on wheels, bumpers, door handles, window sills and other trim
- Water soluble and silicone free
- Your Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish is sold in a 6oz tub
Time is not on the side of your ride's metal trim. Wheels, bumpers and door sills age worse than Hollywood starlets. But, you can breathe new life back into your tired trim with the automotive equivalent of a face peel: Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish.
Formulated from the ground up to cut through tarnish like a hot knife through margarine, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish makes quick work of stubborn deposits. Plus, it doesn't contain any silicone and is fully water soluble, so it washes away fast and doesn't leave behind greasy smears.
Whether your wheels are looking weathered or your bumper's lost it brilliance, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish works on a wide range of metals. In fact, it's safe on stainless, aluminum, steel, magnesium, plastic and acrylic surfaces, so you can use it anywhere that needs some proper buffing up. And, it comes in a generous 6oz tub that'll last through plenty of polishes.
Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Metal Polish Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by DON V (Redmond, OR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 30, 2015 8:23 PM
Did not work so will on stainless, just left a lot of streaks swirls. not very good as it says it is. never did turn black as it was suppose to do.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04