- Tackle the tightest waxing spaces with the Griot’s Garage 3" Random Orbital Buffer
- Easiest way to remove swirl marks in small, tight areas
- Perfect companion to the Griot's Garage 6" Random Orbital Buffer
- Also great for polishing paint, metal, plastic, glass and applying waxes or sealants
- 3" hook-and-loop backing plate accepts all 3" pads
- Powerful 240-watt variable-speed motor spins 3,500 to 10,000 orbits per minute
- Ergonomic handgrip and finger indents for comfort and control
- Your choice of a 10’ or 25’ cord
- Your Griot's Garage 3” Random Orbital Buffer is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
A show-stopping shine can make the difference between going home with the best of show trophy or just going home. And on the Concours, the judges leave no leaf unturned. So, make sure you have a swirl-free finish in even the tightest spots with the Griot's Garage 3" Random Orbital Buffer.
This professional-grade detailing tool is the safest, easiest way to remove swirls and scratches and to apply protective coatings to small, tucked-away surfaces. What's more, the 3" hook-and-loop backing plate accepts any Griot's 3" pad, so you can get any job done right.
The 3" buffer features an ergonomic handgrip and finger indents. Not only does this design reduce wrist and arm strain, it also gives you total control for professional results. Plus, you can choose from a 10' or 25' foot cord to meet all your buffing needs. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Griot's Garage 3" Random Orbital Buffer Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael R (Seattle, WA) Reviewed for a 1932 Ford Model B — Oct 07, 2014 1:59 PM
Heavy duty 3 inch buffer with 5 speeds. Lots of options for polishing and buffing up tight spots. I really like the 5 speeds. Ideal for an old street rod with lots of curves.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29