- Keep creepy crawlers from clinging to your finish with Griot’s Garage Bug Barricade Protective Coating
- Makes your front-end ultra slippery, stopping bugs from sticking for lickety-split cleaning
- Safe on paint, plastic, rubber, chrome and other automotive trim
- Goes on smooth, dries clear and is water soluble
- Twice as slick and easier to use as the original Griot's Garage Bug Off
- Available in either a 35oz bottle or a 1-gallon jug
Moths aren't just attracted to flames. They find your ride's front end absolutely irresistible—so do juicy June bugs, saucy cicadas and all the other creepy crawlers hanging around the highway. You can't keep kamikaze insects from dive-bombing your auto, but you can make the clean up a snap with Griot's Garage Bug Barricade Protective Coating.
The idea behind Griot's Bug Barricade is simple: by making your finish as slippery as a banana peel in a Jerry Lewis movie, bug guts can't stick. And boy is this treatment slick—twice as slick as Griot's original Bug Off formula. No matter how fat the fly or how fast you're driving, insects slip and slide along your vehicle but don't dig in. A quick wash is all it takes to hose away their soupy remains.
Perfect for paint, plastic, rubber, chrome and other trim, Griot's Garage Bug Barricade Protective Coating is safe for almost any surface. It wipes on smoothly, dries clear and is water soluble. Plus, you can pick between a 35oz bottle and a Florida-sized 1-gallon jug.
Griot's Garage Bug Barricade Protective Coating Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11