- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a flawless finish every time with the Griot's Garage 6” Random Orbital Buffer
- This 3rd generation Griot’s buffer is the best one they’ve ever built
- Convenient speed control and power switch placement
- 6–position adjustable handle boasts a soft, rubberized grip
- Front palm grip is domed and rubberized for maximum comfort
- Molded finger grips and the front finger grip notch make it like an extension of your hand
- The safe way to remove swirl marks, water spots, fine scratches, etc.
- The easy way to apply wax, polishes and other paint–protective coating
- Your Griot's Garage 6” Random Orbital Buffer is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Though there seems to be no end to that oily shine on the nose and forehead, elbow grease is often in short supply. Usually not a problem when polishing your face with a Stridex pad, the lack of elbow grease is a real drag when polishing your ride. Enter the 3rd Generation Griot's Garage 6" Random Orbital Buffer.
The 3rd generation Griot's Garage 6" Random Orbital Buffer is the most advanced buffer to come from the Griot's brain trust. Just like gens 1 and 2, this one leaves your paint looking fresh, clean and ready for the show. But with the rubberized handles, molded finger grips and contoured grip notches, the gen 3 feels like it was made for your hands.
Coupled with Griot's Garage Machine Polishes and foam pads, you and this orbital buffer are unstoppable when it comes to buffing, polishing, waxing and repairing paint. Built tough enough for the pros and safe enough for the newbies, the 6" random orbital is a must for any detailing arsenal. Best yet, Griot's Garage backs your 6" Random Orbital Buffer with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Griot's Garage 6" Random Orbital Buffer Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas C (Richmond, VA) — Apr 12, 2017 8:41 PM
The Griots Garage 6" polisher is the best bang for your buck polisher on the market. Many auto enthusiasts use this or have it as a reliable backup. It won't work as fast as rotaries but for the price it can't be beat. If you are only taking care of your own vehicles, this is the polisher to get. Recommended to get a 5" backplate and 5.5" pads to make life easier but 6.5" pads on the backplate that comes with the polisher works fine too.
Reviewed by Sherman G (Clinton, MD) Reviewed for a 1974 Datsun 260Z — Nov 01, 2016 3:20 PM
Thank you for letting me know about the buffer. You are an incredibly efficient organization to work with. I am really impressed.
Reviewed by Derek S (Overland Park, KS) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda Accord — Oct 24, 2016 8:23 PM
This buffer is incredible with the work I have put it through since purchasing it from AutoAnything. I ordered it on a Sunday evening and it arrived the following Tuesday! I did not pay for two day shipping, just normal ground shipping and it came in two days. That's quality customer care to me. Packaging was perfect for the box and nothing was broken when it arrived. I shopped everywhere for this specific buffer and Autoanything had the best pricing for it. I will definitely buy more from AutoA
Reviewed by Steven T (Kissimmee, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2016 9:49 AM
This Orbital works great, is easy to use and it does not leave any swirls you must purchase the waxing and polishing pads. Very happy with this purchase.
- griot's garage auto detailing supplies
- leather scent
- superchip cortex f150
- weathertech digifit floor mats
- toyota cargo mat
- vw windshield sun shade
- rubber car mats toyota
- dodge charger car seat covers
- honda ridgeline bed mat
- 2008 toyota highlander floor mats
- car mates
- cargo boxes for suv
- pick up truck bed accessories