- Restore your wheels to their like-new luster with Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner
- Designed to power through caked-on brake dust, road grime and other tough wheel messes
- Sprays on thick and clings to muck deposits for maximum penetration and easy scrubbing
- pH-balanced formula is non-acidic and non-caustic
- Safe for all wheel types, including painted, chrome, uncoated aluminum, powder coated and anodized finishes
You know you should have washed your car a week ago, but life gets in the way. A trip to the in-laws, your kid's lacrosse game or even a movie marathon on TV can keep you from getting down to business on your finish. When you're ready to tackle your neglected rims, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner cuts through caked-on crud.
Specially formulated to knock out pesky brake dust that's been left to fuse to your rims, Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner starts tearing down gunk on contact. Once you spray it on, it foams up and begins breaking down crud deposits. After a few minutes of action, simply give your wheels a scrub and they're good as new.
Though Griot's Garage HD Wheel Cleaner is as ferocious as a jackal on dirt, it's as gentle as a house cat on your metal. Thanks to its mild pH balance, this potent cleaner is non-acidic and non-caustic, making it safe on every type of wheel and your skin. What's more, it comes in your choice several different generous sizes to give you plenty of deep cleanings.
Griot's Garage Heavy-Duty Wheel Cleaner Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John B (Strafford, PA) Reviewed for a 1979 Jeep CJ — Aug 02, 2014 7:41 AM
I tried this on wheels coated with grim and brake dust in the family. It does a fantastic job turning purple first and then rinsing off. Much better than the conventional stuff I used.
Reviewed by Charles C (Phillipsburg, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — May 11, 2014 2:29 PM
Iron eating wheel cleaners such as this are a must have for any alloy wheel owner. Nothing else is this strong and this safe on your wheels.
Reviewed by Eugene B (VICTORIA, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Sierra — Mar 31, 2014 8:34 PM
I started using EBC Brake pads and they are extremely dirty.. I tried other wheel cleaner with so-so results.. The Griot's HD Wheel Cleaner really did the job.. Wheels look better than nre..
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's car care reviews
- new car scent spray
- waterless car wash reviews
- windshield polishing
- volkswagen car mats
- mercedes rubber floor mats
- dodge dashboard covers
- floor mats toyota camry
- 2010 ford f150 bed liner
- running boards for 2011 silverado
- custom fit car floor mats
- oem air filter
- performance tuners for cars