- Go hose-less and preserve your paint with Griot's Garage Micro Fiber Spray-On Car Wash Cloths
- Specially designed to work with Griot's Garage Spray-On Car Wash
- Traps dirt, grit and other abrasive grime to help prevent scratching, scraping or scuffing on your finish
- Made with thick, high-loft micro fiber for maximum softness and absorbency
- Fully machine washable for easy reuse
- Each cloth measures in at 15.75" x 15.75"
- Sold in sets of three
Water ain't cheap these days, and that Saturday morning hose job can really wash away your savings. Switching to a waterless car wash helps cut your monthly expenses. But, if you're using a rag to wipe away the grime, you're setting yourself up for an even more expensive bill from the body shop. Fight back against scratches with Griot's Garage Micro Fiber Spray-On Car Wash Cloths.
As plush and soft as a hot oil-conditioned beard, Griot's Garage Car Wash Cloths trap dirt, sand and other scuzz deep in their high micro fiber loft. As you wipe away filth, the abrasive gunk sinks into the cloth instead of just sitting on the surface where it can scuff up your paint. Plus, they're generously sized at 15.75" x 15.75", giving you plenty of car wash cloth to work with.
The only thing easier than cleaning your car is cleaning your Griot's Garage Micro Fiber Car Wash Cloths. Just toss 'em in the washing machine and they're right as rain. Best of all, they come in a pack of three, so you always have a fresh one on hand the next time you hit a mud patch, cut through a swarm of cicadas or park under some well-fed birds.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/05 - 5/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's leather conditioner
- griots garage spray on wax
- under carriage detail spray
- mercedes benz steering wheel cover
- dash kits for trucks
- floor mats for mercedes benz
- chevy s10 pickup wheels
- seat covers for nissan frontier
- jeep patriot floor mats
- trailer hitches for cars vehicle
- discount rain guards
- how do i purchase a 4 bike rack?