- The first step on the road to pro detailing technique starts with the Griot's Garage Starter orbital Kit
- Griot's Garage specially configured this kit to make you comfortable machine-buffing your own finish right at home
- The 6" Griot's Garage Random Orbital Buffer boasts 6 speeds, a powerful 850W motor and an ergonomic design for safe, fast and comfortable polishing, sealing and waxing
- Includes a 16oz bottle of Griot's Garage One-Step Sealant that gently polishes out swirl marks and protects your paint for up to a year
- Available in multiple power cord lengths
- Your Griot's Garage Starter Orbital Kit is backed by a 30-day warranty
Washing and claying can only take your paint so far. Eventually, even the glossiest finishes grows dull from the constant bombardment of UV rays, road grime and other nasty elements. Though the problem is common, mobile detailers still charge an arm and a leg to do simple paint restoration and protection jobs. Instead of paying a pro, get professional results right at home with the Griot's Garage Starter Orbital Kit.
Griot's Garage understands that making the jump from washing by hand to buffing by machine can be intimidating. So they designed the Griot's Garage Starter Orbital Buffer Kit to make the transition as simple—and safe—as possible. It all starts with their legendary Random Orbital Buffer, a 6-speed buffer that covers a lot of ground in a little bit of time. Griot's then pairs your orbital waxer with their One-Step Sealant, which is both gentle on your finish and powerful against swirl marks, scuffs and other light abrasions.
For the finishing touch, your kit also comes with 4 PFM Dual Weave Wax Removal Towels, which are specially designed to trap grit and save your paint. Along with safeguarding your finish, Griot's Garage backs your Orbital Kit with a 30-day warranty.
Griot's Garage Starter Orbital Kit Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sergio B (CHANDLER, AZ) — Oct 14, 2015 12:48 AM
This is an amazing polisher. I bought about two weeks ago to polish my wife's Honda Civic that I inherit. The car has a lot of scratches and the clear coat is coming off on the front and rear bumper, any way I use the griots polisher to remove some of the scratches and restore the paint. The car turned out amazing, it is 13 year old car, I also use the polisher to polish the head lights that were pretty bad. It only took me about 2 to 3 minutes to accomplish it. I would recommend this polisher.
Reviewed by Jason A (Ozone Park, NY) — May 09, 2014 1:24 PM
The Griot's Garage Starter kit polisher works great and can easily be handled by a novice and appreciated by a pro. The one step sealant gave me peace of mind because it protects my black paint which shows dirst and swirls easily.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/22 - 8/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- griot's garage auto detailing supplies
- 8 inch lift ford f150
- blaster air dryer
- programmable performance chips
- volkswagen tire chains
- jaguar accessories
- mitsubishi car bra
- porsche cayenne cargo liner
- jeep wrangler dash cover
- 2010 honda accord cold air intake
- truck hitch accessories
- bumper guard for trucks
- aftermarket side view mirrors