- Detail your ride like the pros with a MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution
- Cuts drying time by up to 80% without streaking, micro scratches or water spots
- Remove water from hard to reach side-view mirrors, door jams, grilles or lights
- Easily moves around your vehicle with front-end swivel wheels
- Convenient wall mounting bracket and hose hanger saves garage floor space
- Two twin fan motors produce a total of 8 hp (4 hp per motor)
- Delivers up to 58,000 ft per minute of warm, dry, filtered air
- Master Blaster is constructed from sturdy steel and weighs 16 lbs
- Choose between standard hose length of 10' or optional 30' hose
- Your MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution is backed by a 1-year warranty
Give your prized ride more than a run-of-the-mill car wash with the MetroVac Air Force Master Blaster Revolution. With professional-like quality, this top-notch garage accessory dries your entire car in minutes without leaving water spots or micro scratches. And, it can get to those tight spots that no chamois can reach like behind side-view mirrors, inside door jams, and around lights.
Powered by two twin fan motors producing a total of 8 hp, the MetroVac Air Force delivers up to 58,000 ft per minute of dry, filtered air through the flexible, commercial-grade hose. The MetroVac Master Blaster easily moves around your vehicle with front-end swivel wheels and includes a convenient wall mounting bracket with hose hanger to save valuable garage floor space when not in use.
Each Master Blaster Revolution motor is controlled by a separate switch that allows you to select from three different air flows and temperature levels – up to 60° above room temperature. Made in the USA from durable steel, the Master Blaster weighs just 16 lbs and carries a 1-year warranty.
Metro Air Force Master Blaster Revolution Car & Motorcycle Dryer Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David D (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Audi R8 — Mar 25, 2017 3:10 AM
I use this after my CR Spotless - leaves the finish perfect. No more towels or drips from mirrors, etc. Great purchase, this is my second one and I take it on motorhome trips. Pricy but worth it as it saves a lot of time.
Reviewed by Dan S (Justice, IL) — May 24, 2016 9:26 PM
Like the Master Blaster it works very good. The only problem I had was attaching the different nozzles to the hose. I had to wrap duct tape around the fitting to get it to fit.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/25 - 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- metro vac auto detailing supplies
- vac n blo pro
- diamond metal floor mats
- diesel truck cold air intake
- gmc carpet floor mats
- lexus rear view mirror replacement
- dashboard covers
- chevy colorado chips
- mazda cx9 all weather floor mats
- trailer hitch dodge ram
- steering wheel covers for cars
- custom floor mats for suv
- brake disc