- For professional clay results right at home, treat your ride with the Zymol Lehm-Clay III Clay Bar Kit
- Safe and effective for pulling tar, sap, bugs, bird droppings and other embedded contaminants out of your paint
- Leaves your finish feeling smooth as an egg
- Perfect for pre-treating your paint before applying a protective layer of wax or sealant
- Made from naturally derived North American chalcedony quartz, African kaolin clay and guar gum
- Comes complete with Lehm-Lube
- 1-year warranty
Remember how silky smooth your paint felt when you first got it? You could run your hand from your hood to your trunk without a lick of resistance. Nowadays, it feels so abrasive from contaminants that you could likely strike a match across its surface. You don't need to take an expensive trip to the detailers to rejuvenate your ride—you just need the Zymol Lehm Clay II Clay Bar Kit.
Tree sap, road tar, bug guts, acid rain, industrial fallout—no matter what pollutants have poisoned your paint, the Lehm-Clay III Zymol Clay Bar is the ultimate antidote. Just spray the trouble areas with a Lehm-Lube (included), rub the Zymol Lehm Clay Bar over the surface, and erase away the stubborn gunk that's embedded in your paint. Not only does it bring back that glossy feeling, but it also helps keep your finish looking fine for the long haul.
Unlike clay bars that are made from harsh chemicals and man-made components, your Zymol Lehm-Clay III Bar uses naturally derived ingredients: North American chalcedony quartz, African kaolin clay and guar gum. It's safe on your finish, safer on Mother Nature and lasts a long time. Plus, Zymol covers your Lehm-Clay III with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/18 - 10/20