- Zymöl Seal restores the condition of rubber seals around your windows, doors, hatches and more
- Formulated to reverse damage and wear caused by flexing, crushing, bending, heat and age
- Zymöl Seal extends the life of your rubber seals by also releasing trapped solvents and restoring original moisture
- Only a small amount of Seal and a quick wipe with a moist cloth is required to restore the rubber
- Zymöl Seal is composed of the natural plant anti-oxidizing agent glycerin, plus avocado oil, glycerol stearate (derived from glycerin), cetyl esters and cetyl cocomyde (derived from coconut oil)
- Packaged in a convenient, long-lasting 8.5oz. bottle
The seals around your doors and windows take quite a beating. Harsh elements team with all the crushing, bending and flexing to which a seal is subjected, sucking the effectiveness right out of the rubber. Surprisingly, most detail shops and enthusiasts ignore critical care for these seals, letting them become brittle and grey.
That's where Zymöl Seal solution enters your car care picture. Zymöl Seal is formulated from natural solutions including Glycerin, which puts the moisture and flex back into your rubber seals. After Zymöl's Seal is applied to your seals, the rich black color returns, the effectiveness is like-new, the rubber's lifespan is extended, and the moisture is back. Zymöl even boasts that your seals will feel like a dog's nose.
Applying Zymöl Seal is a breeze, requiring just an applicator and a moist rag. Only a small amount of Zymöl Seal is needed to recondition the rubber, making each 8.5oz. bottle stretch through several uses.
Zymol Rubber Seal Conditioner Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Glenn C (CINNAMINSON, NJ) Reviewed for a 1971 Volkswagen Transporter — Dec 13, 2015 1:52 AM
Useful to extend life of old rubber seals. Little goes a long way.
Reviewed by Kenneth A (HURON, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Liberty — Jan 27, 2015 5:16 AM
Very easy to use. Looking forward to see if the seals work better this coming summer (in a sailboat). Thanks!
Reviewed by James L (Elk Grove, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chrysler Sebring — Aug 29, 2010 8:15 PM
I used it on a convertables weather seals (at the windows)and it worked well. Thanks for your product.
Reviewed by John A (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Lexus ES 300 — Nov 26, 2008 2:47 AM
Have a 2000 vehicle with air leak on one door--have made two applications of Zymol which has reduced the air noise a good bti--plan to continue to use more till a cure is found--hopefully
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03