- Move away from high-cost, heavy-maintenance leather drying towels with the Zymol Synthetic Chamois
- Made from a smart synthetic material that's incredibly soft and safe on your finish
- Soaks up a ton of moisture and squeegees away surface water without affecting your wax
- Easy to maintain for years of dependable detailing
- Measures 24" x 21"
- Sold individually
- Your Zymol Synthetic Chamois includes a 1-year warranty
Drying your ride after a thorough scrubbing shouldn't be a chore, and now it doesn't have to be. With the Zymol Synthetic Chamois, you can whip through your post-wash wipe down in record time. Forget about water spots, lint deposits and swirl marks—this smart chamois delivers pro-grade results without the hassle and high cost of leather.
The times are a-changing, and the Zymol Drying Chamois is leading the charge away from old-school leather chamois. Purists may believe that a leather towel tanned with English cod oil is the gold-standard, but you practically need to own a gold mine to afford one. And if you don't spend hours caring for them, they grow become brittle and useless in the blink of an eye. The Zymol Premium Chamois is different. Its synthetic material is effective, resilient and easy to maintain.
Of course, the proof of any chamois is in the drying—and that's where the Zymol Synthetic Chamois Cloth excels. Not only does it soak up a ton of water, but it also squeegees away excess moisture without stripping off wax. Its ginormous 24" x 21" size makes it perfect for both oversized SUVs and ultra-compact coupes. And, Zymol backs your Synthetic Chamois with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Zymol Synthetic Chamois
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/22 - 1/06