- Keep your cockpit feeling fresh and looking new with Zymol Vinyl Conditioner
- Designed to put moisture back into your upholstery for soft, supple and crack-free vinyl upholstery, vinyl trim and plastic accents
- Counteracts the effects of high heat, frigid cold and harsh chemical cleaners
- Helps protect against premature aging and preserve your resale value
- Oil based with no added solvents or formaldehyde
- Formulated from lemon seed oil, apricot kernel oil, sesame oil, coconut oil derivatives and other gentle ingredients
- Works perfectly in conjunction with Zymol Vinyl Cleaner
- Sold in an 8.5oz bottle
- Zymol Vinyl Conditioner comes with a 1-year warranty
Time may be on Mick Jagger's side, but it's the sworn enemy of vinyl seats and plastic trim the world over. The longer your ride is exposed to scorching heat, bone-chilling cold and harsh chemical cleaners, the more likely it is to grow stiff and crack open. You can't stop time from marching on, but you can turn back the clock and keep your interior looking forever young with Zymol Vinyl Conditioner.
Whether your ride is still showroom new or has its fair share of miles, Zymol Vinyl Restorer is ideal for fresh autos and veteran commuters alike. This versatile car care product both protects and adds moisture into vinyl upholstery, vinyl trim and plastic accents using. Plus, its oil-based formula is made from a safe blend of naturally derived ingredients—not harsh solvents or ghastly formaldehyde. So it's gentle on your auto and your nose.
You don't need to toil all afternoon to breathe life back into your vehicle when you use Zymol Vinyl Conditioner. Just clean your surfaces with a mild tallow soap, apply an even amount of Vinyl Protector, wait 20 minutes, and wipe away for a lustrous finish. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Zymol Vinyl Conditioner Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven H (ADRIAN, MI) Reviewed for a 1979 Ford Thunderbird — Sep 18, 2015 10:06 AM
I have used Zymol Vinyl conditioner before on the original vinyl roof of my 36 year old vehicle. Got away from it and tried other products and now I'm back. This will be the only conditioner that I will use on the car for as long as I continue to own it.
Reviewed by Michael S (Southampton, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 02, 2015 8:18 PM
Simply the best product on the market for making vinyl look new again.
Reviewed by Ronald T (MARSHVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda Accord — Oct 02, 2013 5:22 AM
Have used this product for years. One application usually last 12 months. The interior of our vehicles look almost new after using Zymol. I also use your auto cleaner/wax. Thanks for a good product.
Reviewed by Richard G (Erie, PA) — Jul 12, 2011 9:58 PM
I tryed Armor All, Endust furniture polish,and finally Zymol Vinyl conditoner on my wifes BMW X3 and must say her Bimmer seats and dash look new after one application of Zymol Vinyl! I'am sold and will never use another. Best Regards, Rich
Reviewed by john g (Ledyard, CT) — May 17, 2011 2:28 AM
i use zymol vinyl on all the vynyl surfaces on all my classic cars as well as my new cars,there is nothing that gives a cleaner glossier finish to all the surfaces and stays that way for months.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17