- Enjoy 360-degree protection for your prized ride with the 3D Maxpider Indoor AirCapsule Car Cover
- Delivers the ultimate protection against dust, bugs, rodents and scratches
- Equipped with a filtered fan to circulate fresh air into your AirCapsule Car Cover and fight off mildew, musty air and moisture build up
- Made from anti-static PVC that’s completely see-through, so you can still enjoy your vehicle while keeping it safe
- Impervious to chemicals like oil, gasoline and antifreeze
- Comes in four universal sizes to fit everything from motorcycles to sedans to pickup trucks
- Easy to setup in just minutes
- 3D Maxpider backs your AirCapsule Car Cover with a 3-year warranty
For us humans, living behind a protective bubble would feel like torture. Sure, you could pass the time playing Trivial Pursuit, and you'd never have to go to work—but it's hard out there being a bubble boy. Not so for a show car, though. A cherry ride would like nothing more than to sit behind a protective barrier, which is why 9 out of 10 boss sleds prefer to be parked inside the 3D Maxpider Indoor AirCapsule Car Cover.
Like oversized Hot Wheel packaging for your valuable vehicle, the 3D Maxpider Indoor Car Enclosure completely seals off your street machine from the elements. Dust, bugs and dirt can't get it. But, the built-in fan allows fresh, filtered air to flow through, fighting off moisture buildup and keeping musty smells from spoiling your interior.
Made for maximum durability in your garage, showroom or man cave, 3D Maxpider builds every Indoor AirCapsule Car Cover from clear, anti-static PVC. Not only is it impervious to oil, antifreeze and gasoline, but it also resists rot for years of dependable protection. Whether you've got a vintage Indian motorcycle or a customized Mercedes Geländewagen, U-Ace 3D Car Covers has you covered with four universal sizes. Backed by a 3-year warranty.
3D Maxpider Indoor AirCapsule Car Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Scott W (MEADVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Nov 15, 2015 8:45 PM
We have two Pontiac G8's. I bought this and a CarCapsule. The materials in the Maxpider are good, but not as good as the CarCapsule. They set up the same, taking the same time to set up and inflate. Both work as advertised. The price is close to the same. If I bought another car storage system, it would be the CarCapsule.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23