- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1566 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene E (PINON HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Infiniti QX30 — Tuesday at 3:52 PM
Very nice cover,fits very well and does the job it's meant to do. I also purchased the gust guards,as the area I live in can get very windy. Don't waste your money.Pretty much useless in winds exceeding 20 mph. The gust guards held for awhile,but with sustained winds of 25-35 gave and the entire cover was about to go on a journey to who knows where.As a result I will be using the cover in calm conditions ONLY.
Reviewed by Karla H (Anchorage, AK) — Apr 12, 2017 8:15 AM
This cover is absolutely perfect- easy to put on; fits just PERFECT, we love it and hope that it will protect our car from the very harsh sun in Yuma, Az while we are gone. Thank you to your team
Reviewed by Fred S (Somerset, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche 911 — Mar 22, 2017 10:27 AM
I have used Covercraft Noah covers for 15 years, they are by far the best available for outdoor use, sturdy long lasting with a great customer service(for the one time i had an issue with a ripped seam. The cover was replaced, no questions asked within 5 days. Would cover my Porsche with anything else.
Reviewed by Thomas B (Los Lunas, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 22, 2017 3:33 AM
I needed protection from the sun & the Noah is close to the Sunbrella at half the price. Light weight, easy to install, but bulky. Takes up most of the room in the trunk. I could have done without the antenna pocket as the antenna comes off by hand easily. Be careful as these covers are eacy to tear. Before I bought this cover I was using my Celica's old Noah cover that was several years old & still in good shape.
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?