- The Covercraft Noah Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- Made from 4 lightweight layers of 4.75 oz/square yard Kimberly-Clark fabric
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or car cover storage bag
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Available in heat-resistant grey with a paint-safe inner layer
- Optional Gust Guard secures your cover in windy conditions
- Your Covercraft Noah Car Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
Covercraft's Noah Car Cover is an excellent outdoor/indoor car cover that delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water with its vapor-porous design - microscopic pinholes are too small for water droplets and dust, but large enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Car Cover boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Noah Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1491 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall M (Miami Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Hyundai Tucson — Sunday at 12:07 AM
this was a well-made well-fitting lightweight cover for my vehicle. it was well-crafted and fit my vehicle exactly.truly a custom cover.
Reviewed by Robert S (North Bergen, NJ) — Jun 17, 2016 11:10 AM
I needed an outdoor cover that really stopped dirt and water for my concours car. I was bringing in to a show in July with the possibility of rain, which it did after a lot of detailing. This works great though you do have to make sure the car is clean before you put it back on. It doesn't automatically clean your car for you ... LOL
Reviewed by Giles D (BUSKIRK, NY) — Jun 12, 2016 10:18 AM
It did not work for my oddball sized car, no fault of theirs. Great about the return. Was a well built cover.
Reviewed by Timothy N (Schenectady, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Jun 02, 2016 5:57 AM
While there may be other more expensive covers to purchase, this is about the best performing and fitting vehicle-specific covers you can buy. I own three Covercraft covers, two are Noahs, for a new Jeep and a 2013 BMW 328. The bag is worth the purchase in order to avoid it laying all over the garage collecting dirt on the underside. Easy to clean with a hose. I have washed one with mild detergent and it was fine.
Reviewed by Larry L (Winchester, KY) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura TSX — May 30, 2016 8:53 AM
2005 Acura TSX. Have only had it on car for 3 days. Good fit. Bought it to protect from the sun because it is parked outside in direct sunlight most of the time. The car is black and still gets hot but I believe the interior is staying cooler and it is helping protect the exterior. Material seems to be good quality and I would recommend this cover.
Ships Between 7/08 - 7/12
- What Do You Drive?