- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 5-year warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Sunbrella Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. This special order product cannot be returned.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Car Cover Customer Reviews
143 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (Dubai, zero) Reviewed for a 2014 Porsche Cayman — Sep 26, 2014 8:42 AM
Have been using Sunbrella for one month in desert conditions with associated hot sun, blowing sand and dust conditions. Although the cover fits well and stays in place in gusty conditions, unfortunately the sand and dust penetrates the material which results in the vehicle being completely covered in sand and dust once removed. Have tried many solutions including brushing/ blowing and hosing with water prior to removing the cover. Nothing prevents the sand and dust from penetrating the material.
Reviewed by Irving L (WESTLAKE VILLAGE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Sep 25, 2014 12:43 AM
Great workmanship and fit. I have a better technique for getting it on and off, especially if the car has been detailed and slippery. Fairly pricey, but not bad amortized over anticipated years of use. Glad I got it!
Reviewed by Tony H P (Taupo, Taupo) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Apr 06, 2014 5:02 PM
This is the second cover I have ordered from Auto Anything. The other cover last less than I would have liked.....However I am very happy with the quality of the new cover. The fit is much better, and the fabric appears to be great quality.
Reviewed by KEITH D (DANVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 1987 Ford Country Squire — Mar 03, 2014 8:33 AM
I purchased this cover for a vintage LTD Crown Vic wagon that is stored outside. The cover was custom made and fit perfectly. The woven fabric appears to be very high quality in contrast to a Noah 4 nonwoven cover I have for another car. Very pleased so far.
Reviewed by Eugene N (RIVERSIDE, CA) Reviewed for a 1990 Ford Bronco — Jan 20, 2014 11:25 PM
Riverside, CA. Sunbrella has good fit, reasonably effective in repelling water, but loose enough weave that fine dust sifts through. Previous Sunbrella purchased December, 2005. By 2009, some seams opening due to thread failure. In August, 2010, had approximately half of seams professionally resown. By August, 2013, Sunbrella cloth itself coming apart in most direct sun. With occasional repair, Sunbrella lasted 8 years. Weathershield before first Sunbrella lasted 3 years, 8 months.
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Car Cover
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.