- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 5-year warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Sunbrella Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. This special order product cannot be returned.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Car Cover Customer Reviews
153 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ricardo V (MIAMI LAKES, FL) — Jul 24, 2015 11:27 AM
Cover looks great, quality craftsmanship but after 6 months water runs through it like a sieve. Rain runs over the car and accumulates where the elastic folds the cover under the bumpers. For the price it should be better at keeping rain out.
Reviewed by STEPHEN W (Washoe Valley, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Jul 21, 2015 1:06 PM
I've had a lot of experience with Sunbrella fabric for boat covers. I was advised that Pacific Blue held up to UV better than other colors. My boat cover is over 10 years old and has been restiched once due the thread degrading. If the car cover lasts as long, it will outlive the car. The cover has a precise fit and is easy to install once you practice a routine a couple of times.
Reviewed by Terri S (Marblehead, MA) — May 16, 2015 1:42 PM
The fit was perfect when we first put it on the car. We have not put it on yet for the 6-8 months we bought it for. But we purchased the extra clips/string and cable to hold it down and hope it will hold for the hot southern summer through early winter. It appears it will work.
Reviewed by E Darrell C (Belton, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — May 10, 2015 3:55 PM
Well made with substantial fabric. Needs more than one bottom tie down hole
Reviewed by Cobie G (Daleville, AL) — May 09, 2015 6:55 PM
Its to early for me to give my best opinion however the appearance and quality seems to be great. The color may cause stain from the tires and other sources to be more noticeable. Don't know how it will hold up to the sun and rain yet.
- Ships Between 8/18 - 8/20
- What Do You Drive?