- The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- From next to the docks in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your car
- The Sunbrella is treated for moisture resistance in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- The Sunbrella fits all factory-style spoilers up to 3" tall
- Available in several long-lasting colors
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover is protected by a 6-year limited warranty
Protect your vehicle with a heavy-duty car cover specially designed to withstand high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Car Cover guards your vehicle from Death Valley to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella car cover is ready to withstand even the harshest sun. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for car cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in an array of long-lasting colors. Your Sunbrella Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
161 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald M (Redding, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Accord — Jul 19, 2016 11:20 AM
What a great cover! I bought this for my 2007 Honda Accord Coupe. I don't think the fit could be any better. And yet, it's easy to put on and remove. It's not meant to be waterproof, but it does a great job of protecting the paint from burning sun! I have another for my wife's 2015 Mazda Miata Hardtop and it fits perfectly too! In fact, I'm going to get a third for my 1992 Toyota MR2!
Reviewed by June M (Lake Balboa, CA) Reviewed for a 1972 Ford Bronco — Jul 04, 2016 11:34 PM
This is the 2nd cover purchased. The first one lasted much longer than expected, close to 9 years, on a Bronco kept outside in a very hot climate. Very pleased with the first one and we can tell that the 2nd one is of the same quality and will be great with the same nice fit. Will probably last longer once the car is in a garage out of the elements.
Reviewed by JAMES M (LA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Jul 03, 2016 2:53 PM
I have owned 4 Sunbrella covers over the last 20 years, and they are simply the best.
Reviewed by GERSON B (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Mini Cooper — May 24, 2016 12:27 PM
When you order a custom fit cover it's supposed that it will fit as a glove. My sunbrella cover came loose in same parts and tight in others. Not a big issue until you realize that you had paid $400 for it.
Ships Between 9/13 - 9/15
- What Do You Drive?