- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution 4's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4 comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution 4's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
1246 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrea R (SUMMIT, NJ) — Friday at 7:19 AM
Really impressed how quick and responsive Auto Anything is with their customers/orders. Received item in 24-48 hours which was far beyond my expectations. Originally ordered from another vendor who said it would take 4-6 weeks due to customization of the the covercraft cover and then I cancelled when I found it for less and with rapid shipping options here. Ended up paying 70 less even with Fed ex express shipping.
Reviewed by Marco S (KANSAS CITY, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Porsche Boxster — Nov 11, 2016 8:26 AM
the cover fits my 2008 Porsche Boxster like a glove its such a snug fit that I dont think I will even need the extra tie down options to secure it even if windy Happy with it so far
Reviewed by GEORGE D (Redington Shores, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Lexus LS 460 — Nov 04, 2016 11:59 AM
The material of the cover is thick, and thus doesn't flap in the wind like some of the other more expensive ones. The fit was perfect, and the elastic edges snap on to a tight fit.
Ships Between 12/16 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.