- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Covercraft Evolution 4's thicker material gives your covered car exceptional impact protection
- Breathable, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4 comes equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 car cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your car cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your vehicle.
The Evolution 4's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft underside babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combine to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Plus, the entire cover is breathable for fast drying after storms.
Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty. Darwin would be proud.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Car Cover Customer Reviews
1166 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve N (LEMONT, IL) Reviewed for a 1965 Chevy Malibu — Saturday at 8:14 PM
I bought a cover from Empire and it fit very bad, i sent it back please note it was my sons fathers day gift the new cover is perfect and fit my 1965 Malibu SS very well.
Reviewed by Ron H (HOMOSASSA, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 17, 2015 7:06 AM
THE GOOD: Fits very well, obviously taylored for specific vehicle. THE COULD BE BETTER: Mirror pockets way too long, correct placement but stick out beyond mirrors like dog ears. THE STRANGE / QUESTIONABLE: Good, heavy non-woven outer fabric with 10,000 holes / openings through top layer when held up for view. Some VERY thin nearly invisible **something** closing (I hope) the aforementioned holes
Reviewed by Charlie C (SPRINGFIELD, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jul 11, 2015 6:40 AM
I park my '08 Vette outside and this cover is the best option for ding and overhead tree and bird droppings. I'm in Northern Virginia. Easy on and off. You'll get at least 3 years service. Outside mirror pocket seams go first and could use more stitching and a slightly larger pocket.winter I use two covers with the top cover without mirror pockets. If it wasn't for the pocket seams I'd give this cover a 5.
Reviewed by Richard G (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Elantra — Jul 10, 2015 10:27 AM
The cover is well made, and fits my Elantra perfectly. It has not been on the car long, so only time will tell how well it wears. For now, I am very happy.
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?