- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
503 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Carol D. L (CASTROVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Aug 12, 2017 11:00 AM
Great product. Fits perfectly and not too heavy for me to take off and put on by myself. I still have to reorient the front and back sometimes but am getting better at it. Not cheap but you get what you pay for and this is worth it.
Reviewed by Kevin W (Kankakee, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Aug 11, 2017 7:20 AM
I had been looking for an indoor cover for our 2016 Dodge Challenger SXT Plus for a while and saw the Covercraft Dustop on special sale earlier this summer and pulled the trigger. The cover fits snugly and is thick enough to prevent damage from light bumps and side-swipes from people walking in and out of my garage. Goes on and off with ease too! Just need to get a large plastic covered bin with lid to store it in now. Highly recommend this cover to Challenger owners!!
Reviewed by Mark S (BENNETT, IA) Reviewed for a 1969 Chevy Chevelle — Jul 06, 2017 8:53 AM
Purchased some covers from a competitor and the quality sucked. Sent them back and a friend said The Covercraft Dustop covers was what I was looking for. I agree, much better quality. Thank you.
Reviewed by Mark D (ELKHORN, WI) Reviewed for a 1967 Chevy Camaro — Jun 30, 2017 10:24 AM
Classic car, indoor storage, aim is to keep the dust from settling on it between drives. This does the trick. Way more effective than bed sheets :) Fit is good, elastic areas are large enough to hold well.
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?