- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
483 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason S (NAPLES, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Oct 12, 2016 5:20 AM
This was recommended to me and i am very happy with my purchase. For the price that Auto Anything offers combined with the quality and protection of this cover, its a win-win. Would recommend it to everyone.
Reviewed by Philip R (Ft. Smith, AR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Corvette — Sep 28, 2016 9:50 AM
Bought it, received it quickly. Took it out of the box and covered car easily. Cover is soft and looks good.
Reviewed by Scott H (Little Rock, AR) Reviewed for a 2000 Ferrari 360 — Sep 08, 2016 10:28 AM
Perfect cover for dust protection, as well as minor bumps/scrapes. Excellent fit. Only thing to be aware of is that it is fairly bulky off the car. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Douglas F (GRANTS PASS, OR) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Firebird — Sep 02, 2016 8:42 PM
Would be nice to have the insignia of type of car on the front of the cover in stitching. Had this on the previous cover and it adds a nice touch: can't remember the name of the company.
Ships Between 11/01 - 11/03
- What Do You Drive?