- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Car Cover Customer Reviews
431 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald K (WIXOM, MI) Reviewed for a 1970 Dodge Charger — Feb 07, 2015 4:00 PM
Bought it for my 1970 Dodge Charger and does not fit very well at all by the windshield. Seems like its for a '68 or '69 Charger perhaps because it's not long enough in the front, 70s have a longer front clip. As its stretched over front bumper there's a large slope from middle of windshield to the hood. Back seems too tight left to right as well. The California Car Cover I bought for my '69 Charger 10 years ago fits that car perfect. Should have purchased another from them.
Reviewed by scott m (ELYRIA, OH) Reviewed for a 1980 Porsche 911 — Jan 29, 2015 4:31 PM
cover fits nicely, goes on easily. I think it is a little over priced for what it is.
Reviewed by michael m (SHELBY TOWNSHIP, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jan 27, 2015 10:10 PM
What a great cover. This is the second one i got for my cars. I have a 2004 Ford Tbird and a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire, They fit my cars like a glove, easy to remove and replace, Keep my cars so clean. If necessary, easy to wash, i used the large capacity washer at a laundromat and it came out looking great. Great cover at a value, Thanks AutoAnything
Covercraft Dustop Car Cover
- Ships Between 4/06 - 4/08
- What Do You Drive?