- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Car Cover Customer Reviews
438 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis D (Cement City, MI) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Mustang — Jul 07, 2015 1:25 PM
Nice fit and easy to put on and off. Will work great as a garage cover.
Reviewed by Steve W (BUNKER HILL, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 01, 2015 8:31 PM
The cover is fantastic, it fits perfectly. The quality, workmanship, and appearance are excellent.
Reviewed by Donald t (Rembert, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Corvette — May 30, 2015 6:21 AM
I've bought these in the past for different cars. They fit perfectly and are so smooth and soft
Reviewed by walter s (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford Mustang — May 27, 2015 6:16 PM
The first cover I bought for the 1993 Mustang was a Coverking and was told it was equal to the Covercraft, it's not even close to the Covercraft Dustop. The Covercraft fits like a glove, soft and thicker! I am very anal with my cars and this cover is perfect!!
Reviewed by Gabriel R (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Jaguar XKR — May 17, 2015 9:24 AM
The car cover fits my Jaguar XKR perfectly. It is snug, without being overly tight. Easy to put on and off if you follow the simple instructions. I wish it would come with a storage bag. The cover is perfect for indoor use. Great value. Highly recommend.
- Ships Between 8/10 - 8/12
- What Do You Drive?