- The Covercraft Dustop car cover is custom made to fit your vehicle
- Because it's lightweight, using and storing the Dustop car cover is a piece of cake
- The Dustop car cover's fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- The Dustop's middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Dustop indoor car cover comes in tan and boasts a 4-year warranty
Get a thin indoor car cover that's easy to store and custom-made for your vehicle. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop indoor car cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop indoor car cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop indoor car cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop indoor car cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
493 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (Hugo, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Thursday at 7:56 AM
This is my second Covercraft Dustop cover and I bought it for a reason.It keeps my cars clean and dust free. It's lightweight and fits both cars perfectly
Reviewed by STEVE A (Deltona, FL) Reviewed for a 1965 Ford Mustang — Feb 18, 2017 8:57 AM
Very happy with the purchase so far. The quality is really there, it fits fantastic and it looks great. Fingers crossed that it performs as well.
Reviewed by Ray P (Marysville, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Porsche 911 — Feb 15, 2017 6:56 PM
The cover fits like a loose glove, no risk of breaking off the mirrors when installing, and perfect geometry around the rear wing. Other cover companies just could not get it right (Coverking).
Reviewed by David S (BOLINGBROOK, IL) Reviewed for a 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Feb 14, 2017 8:50 AM
replaces a cheap, ill fitting and fragile dust cover that came with the car when I purchased it a year ago. The new cover fits the car perfectly, including the spoiler and the mirrors. This cover appears to be high quality, and durable (time will tell).
Reviewed by Michael F (Manorville, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe — Feb 14, 2017 5:57 AM
Great for keeping dust off vehicle .Cover is light enough to put on by one person. When off the vehicle it folds up easy and takes up very little room.
Ships Between 3/08 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?