- The Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- The stretchy Lycra/Spandex component of the Form Fit Car Cover is designed to stay tight and retain its shape over time
- The Form Fit Car Cover features super-soft cotton-terry loop fabric that's thick enough to prevent minor dings
- For easy cleaning, simply toss the Form Fit Car Cover in the home washing machine
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Will fit all factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Available in a host of colors with a matching storage bag
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover is backed by a 4-Year Warranty
Protect your car, truck or SUV with a soft indoor cover that holds on tight. The Form Fit Car Cover uses a combination of materials, with a Lycra/Spandex fiber added to the woven polyester yarn that gives the cover stretch.
The Form Fit Car Cover also features stretch memory-the Lycra/Spandex fibers keep their shape without over-stretching and ruining the cover. The inner layer is a cashmere-like terry cotton loop with enough loft to provide some ding protection. This car cover is so soft, you'll want to use it as a comfy bed sheet-imagine how grateful your car, truck or SUV will be.
For easy cleaning, the Form Fit Car Cover is machine-washable at home. The Form Fit Car Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and your antenna.
The Form Fit Car Cover and matching storage bag come in a wide range of stylish colors. And, your Form Fit Car Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- The Form Fit Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. This special order product cannot be returned.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Form Fit Car Cover Customer Reviews
115 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John F (CANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Porsche Cayman — Jun 20, 2015 5:46 AM
One of the best indoor covers I have used on any of my cars. Inside of cover is very soft to protect paint.
Reviewed by Graeme M (COVINGTON, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 BMW 7-Series — Mar 21, 2015 7:05 AM
I have a number of Covercraft Formfit car covers for BMW and Porsche cars. They fit perfectly on each model and provide great indoor protection. This latest for our BMW 750Li continues the pattern - great fit and protection. I recommend to everyone!!
Reviewed by Gary S (Mclean, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Porsche 911 — Feb 01, 2015 7:56 AM
Great cover EXCEPT the area covering a fabric top. If you like lots of lint that is next to impossible to remove, this is your cover! And Covercraft knows this is a problem but is not interested in fixing it (like with a piece of the same material reversed over fabric areas with link side up?!). Otherwise, a nice way to keep dust off your car. Auto anything was great trying to fix the problem but no cigar with Covercraft!
Reviewed by David P (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Jan 22, 2015 9:02 AM
This is a very nice car cover. I have the car in the garage for the Indiana winter. I don't plan on driving the car during the winter time so this car cover is super soft. It works great to keep all the dust off the paint and windows. I would highly recommend this cover for any car you want to store indoor for an extended period of time. It covers the side mirrors perfectly as well as the tires.
- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?