- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Made with three abrasion-free polypropylene layers, the Triguard is easy on your paint
- The Triguard Car Cover employs mildew and mold-resistant poly fibers that are UV-treated to resist harmful rays
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- The Triguard Car Cover will fit most factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Priced right and won't break your budget!
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from wicked weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Triguard Car Cover Customer Reviews
409 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff R (Saratoga, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — May 17, 2015 11:42 PM
It is a less expensive cover and good for outdoors, rain or shine. ALso fits very well. Only problem is that the fabric rips a little too easily if you pull too hard with your fingers when installing it. If they fixed that, it would be a GREAT cover.
Reviewed by Mark W (Randolph, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — May 11, 2015 9:04 AM
I received the cover and I was shocked that the cover was much better than I expected. I am satisfied and I would recommend this product to anyone who is in the market for a good car cover.
Coverking Triguard Car Cover
- Ships Between 6/11 - 6/15
- What Do You Drive?