- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Car Cover Customer Reviews
433 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Manuel P (COSTA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Xterra — Nov 03, 2015 7:20 PM
Damn good cover. I have had several before, but this one is top rated. It fit like a glove immediately, the quality of the material is the best I have had, it repels water and sun better that I expected.
Reviewed by donna c (KANEOHE, HI) — Oct 28, 2015 5:31 PM
It's an all-weather cover that CAN'T be put on a wet car! It has rained every day since I got the cover....I have been unable to use it??????
Reviewed by Glenn W (Chino Hills, CA) — Oct 20, 2015 8:32 PM
Great quality cover. Fits my '84 911 perfect. I use it mainly as a cover in my garage to keep dirt/dust off but would have no issues to use this outside.
Ships Between 12/04 - 12/08
- What Do You Drive?