- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
457 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg B (Cheyenne, WY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — May 18, 2016 7:40 AM
THE COVER FIT GREAT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT FOR ANYONE,I HAVE CATS THAT LIKE TO SIT ON THE CARS AND THIS PROTECTS MY CAR FROM SCRACHES
Reviewed by james p (Portland, OR) Reviewed for a 1966 MG MGB — May 13, 2016 3:51 PM
The cover fits nicely although I am not a an of gray. Black or charcoal would be nice. Seems like a well made quality product. Only thing holding back a 5 star for looks is it has a very wrinkled look.
Reviewed by Robert H (DETROIT LAKES, MN) — Apr 30, 2016 9:08 PM
I ordered this cover for a1996 Audi Cabriolet. The cover would not stretch across the windsheild to allow the side mirrors to fit into their pockets. Had to return it.
Reviewed by Brandon T (CLEVELAND, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Altima — Apr 17, 2016 1:37 PM
This cover fits my Altima perfectly. I love the mirror pockets because all you have to do is hook them on and it's super easy installing the cover after that. Only issue is that fine dirt particles still seem to get through but I just wipe them off with a microfiber cloth, and also the cover is a bit bulky. Other than that, I absolutely love this cover for everyday use since I park under trees.
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
- What Do You Drive?