- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
467 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Charleston, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Camaro — Sunday at 11:08 PM
Cover is high quality material and was an excellent fit, much better than the one it replaced. Only complaint I have is it takes too long to receive.
Reviewed by A (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Camaro — Aug 26, 2016 9:11 PM
This car cover fits my car like a glove. Easy to install, soft material that really protects vehicle from the weather elements of each season.
Reviewed by andrew k (Palo Alto, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 BMW i3 — Aug 01, 2016 8:49 PM
The cover doesn't fit over the fexible radio whip antenna. They designed it for the normal BMW shark fin antennas. So the cover dangerously bends the whip antenna. Will it break it off?
Ships Between 10/31 - 11/02
- What Do You Drive?