- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Made with three abrasion-free polypropylene layers, the Triguard is easy on your paint
- The Triguard Car Cover employs mildew and mold-resistant poly fibers that are UV-treated to resist harmful rays
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- The Triguard Car Cover will fit most factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Priced right and won't break your budget!
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from wicked weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Triguard Car Cover Customer Reviews
415 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy k (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Porsche Boxster — Jul 09, 2015 9:39 PM
I like the trigaurd cover, good levels of protection for my cars at best value, since the california weather destroys paint (and covers) so I can afford to by a new trigaurd when needed.
Reviewed by Darcy E (Babb, MT) Reviewed for a 1977 Pontiac Firebird — Jun 21, 2015 7:44 PM
Very happy with the cover. Fits nicely and is relatively easy to put on and take off.
Reviewed by ray v (Saginaw, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Crossfire — Jun 18, 2015 9:46 AM
I purchased this cover for my Crossfire. I'm very happy with this product, it fits the car well and even covers the tires without touching the ground. It is an excellent cover and the price is right. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Marvin L K (Valley Home, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — Jun 17, 2015 10:26 AM
This was a great purchase for the price. I would recommend this product.
Reviewed by Lindsay R (PORT ANGELES, WA) Reviewed for a 1960 Volkswagen Beetle — Jun 12, 2015 9:13 AM
It fit decent. Wasnt long enough to go over blade bumpers but was decent. Ordered the cover and cable lock set at same time and paid extra to overnight it. They forgot to include the cable and lock so it took 5 extra days and the extra charge for the overnight shipping wasnt refunded. It also took 2 days for them to check on my order and get back to me. I've never had that from this site before so it was dissapointing.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKCC15
- Ships Between 8/10 - 8/12
- What Do You Drive?