- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- Made with three abrasion-free polypropylene layers, the Triguard is easy on your paint
- The Triguard Car Cover employs mildew and mold-resistant poly fibers that are UV-treated to resist harmful rays
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- The Triguard Car Cover will fit most factory-style spoilers up to three-inches tall
- Priced right and won't break your budget!
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from wicked weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Triguard Car Cover Customer Reviews
424 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Amir S (WOODLAND HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Acura Integra — Saturday at 9:41 PM
Excellent car cover....i own 3 cars....I bought my 1st one for my blue Integra loved it so much bought my 2nd one for my Mustang...& then I bought my 3rd for my other grey Integra....I highly recommend this cover to anyone looking to buy
Reviewed by Marylu M (MOSES LKE, WA) — Saturday at 6:49 PM
I purchased a cover for my Honda Fit. Today I used it to protect from a dust storm. It was easy to put on and it fit perfectly. It is made of a strong quality of material and it covers the car completely. I am impressed.!
Reviewed by Bryan R (CIBOLO, TX) Reviewed for a 1979 Chevy Camaro — Saturday at 8:08 AM
This cover fits great! And looks great too! Have spent money on others, namely Budget ones and they don't last long.
Reviewed by mike m (LOS ALAMITOS, CA) Reviewed for a 1968 Plymouth Valiant — Aug 28, 2015 10:00 PM
This is a decent car cover for the money! The fitment was just Ok as the contour of the front and back windows is not maintained. Otherwise it is pretty good!
Reviewed by Allan D (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 1976 Porsche 911 — Aug 28, 2015 8:09 PM
The covers fits well and is doing what I intended it for... use to keep dust from weekly parking at a covered public parking garage. Haven't tested it in rain so can't really comment on that.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code CKCC15
- Ships Between 9/16 - 9/18
- What Do You Drive?