- The Triguard Car Cover is custom-made with exact specifications to fit your vehicle
- Recommended Use: Long-term storage in light weather
- Made with three layers to protect your paint against scratches and dings
- Perfect cover for the entry-level consumer on a budget
- Equipped with grommets so you can easily attach a tie-down cable and lock
- Manufactured using double-stiched seams with waxed threads to eliminate water leaks
- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you park outdoors or in your garage, the Triguard Car Cover provides the protection your vehicle needs. With three layers of polypropylene material, the Triguard Car Cover is the economical way to safeguard your paint from the weather and beating sun.
The Triguard Car Cover features mildew and mold-resistant fibers that are UV-treated to resist the damaging rays that cause fading. Custom-fit for your vehicle, the Triguard Car Cover features grommets to accommodate a cable lock and your antenna. The Triguard Car Cover comes in Grey and is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Get solid protection and great value with the Triguard Car Cover!
Coverking Compare Chart
- If you wish to repair or replace the product after the warranty period has expired, you can use Coverking’s Care Program to refurbish your Coverking product. Contact Coverking directly for details.
Coverking Triguard Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
494 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David S (Napa, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Apr 10, 2018 12:56 PM
I like this cover most, than all others I purchased in the past. The other covers ripped too easily. not very cost effective.
Reviewed by John E (Houston, TX) — Mar 29, 2018 7:22 AM
Fit nice n snug ..hope it will b durable n last a while.. also bought one for my 2003 325 co BMW n 1983 conf. Mustang. They all fit nice n easy to put on..
Reviewed by Barry B (NEW ORLEANS, LA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Highlander — Mar 16, 2018 2:51 PM
The cover fit well and kept our car clean. Only problem, when we tried to put the cover into the bag supplied (it wasn't in the bag when we got it) the bag is about half the size it needs to be. Even compressing the cover as much as we could, it only went into the bag halfway. Perhaps wrong bag sent?
Reviewed by Edwin L (MCMURRAY, PA) Reviewed for a 1963 Chevy Corvette — Jan 13, 2018 6:45 AM
I think the cover is to stiff and it was hard to tell which way to stretch it. It would help to have a color center stitch down the center.
Reviewed by Randy H (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 1972 Dodge Charger — Dec 04, 2017 8:11 PM
Wanted an affordable car cover for an antique car that is in carport exposed to partial weather. Triguard cover filled the need. Excellent valve for the price.
Ships Between 5/07 - 5/09
- What Do You Drive?