- Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom-designed for your vehicle
- Innovative WeatherShield fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Rain or condensation shakes off easily and the WeatherShield HD will dry on or off your vehicle
- Special additives prevent UV degradation to protect vehicle's finish and your interior
- Patented fiber-encapsulation process prevents dust from filtering through WeatherShield fabric
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover's encapsulation process won't degrade over the life of the fabric
- Packs up into a lightweight package, one-quarter to half the volume of multi-layer, non-woven covers
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover comes with a 6-year limited warranty
Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is ideal for protecting vehicles in intense-sun climates and coastlines-this new fabric really shines for long-term storage.
The WeatherShield HD Car Cover provides UV opacity as it repels water, blocks dust, sap, bird droppings and even industrial pollutants. Yet it's breathable so moisture and heat can escape before they harm your precious finish.
The specially formulated base fabric delivers superior tear and tensile strength. Up to 40 computer-controlled proprietary processes force polymers inside the fabric to bond to each individual thread and fill the valleys between the woven fibers. The result is amazing elasticity that blocks moisture and dirt, while maintaining Covercraft's WeatherShield HD fabric breathability.
Your Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft WeatherShield HD Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
232 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (SKYLAND, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Dec 22, 2016 11:04 AM
16 Challenger Hellcat. The cover is generic for all Challengers. Problem is the Hellcat has extra spoilers and a sharkfin antenna. I called Auto Anything and I was told that I should have bought the other highend cover brand that they offer. If you look at it, you will see that it has allowances for the antenna. I did send mine back to Covercraft and they added pockets as needed, but that is a step that you can easily avoid.
Reviewed by Nick S (BELVEDERE TIBURON, CA) Reviewed for a 1964 Chevy Malibu — Dec 05, 2016 8:19 PM
Very nice quality. The first cover I ever purchased that fit my car to a T. Antenna grommets are cheap and cut yourself assembly is a little tricky. Day one of purchase I cleaned my car and waxed. That might it lured with rain. The next day the car was perfectly preserved. Water wicked off like ive never seen. I'll buy again.
Reviewed by Michael B (RENO, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Nov 17, 2016 8:53 PM
This is my second Covercraft cover for my truck. My last cover was a less expensive model, but has held up very well for over five years in the Nevada sun and snow - Reno, NV. The fit of my first cover was perfect. Now for my new cover. This is a much more expensive model; much better UV protection. I trust it will wear great, but the fit is odd. Great fit except mirror pockets. Made for camper mirrors? Not according to Covercraft.
Reviewed by Greg P (LOS GATOS, CA) — Jul 13, 2016 12:43 PM
Compared to other brands, the immediate impression is slightly underwhelming. The material does not look as soft nor as durable. However, time will tell. BTW, I was sent the wrong cover and did not notice for a few weeks. I ordered one with a left hand mirror only and was sent one with a right hand pocket as well. No big deal but still an error none the less.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?