- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom-designed for your vehicle
- Innovative WeatherShield fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Rain or condensation shakes off easily and the WeatherShield HD will dry on or off your vehicle
- Special additives prevent UV degradation to protect vehicle's finish and your interior
- Patented fiber-encapsulation process prevents dust from filtering through WeatherShield fabric
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover's encapsulation process won't degrade over the life of the fabric
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Packs up into a lightweight package, one-quarter to half the volume of multi-layer, non-woven covers
- Your Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover comes with a 6-year limited warranty
Covercraft's WeatherShield HD Car Cover is ideal for protecting vehicles in intense-sun climates and coastlines-this new fabric really shines for long-term storage.
The WeatherShield HD Car Cover provides UV opacity as it repels water, blocks dust, sap, bird droppings and even industrial pollutants. Yet it's breathable so moisture and heat can escape before they harm your precious finish.
The specially formulated base fabric delivers superior tear and tensile strength. Up to 40 computer-controlled proprietary processes force polymers inside the fabric to bond to each individual thread and fill the valleys between the woven fibers. The result is amazing elasticity that blocks moisture and dirt, while maintaining Covercraft's WeatherShield HD fabric breathability.
Your Covercraft WeatherShield HD Car Cover is backed by a 6-year limited warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
Covercraft WeatherShield HD Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
236 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Curtis F (Hoschton, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Infiniti Q70 — Jun 20, 2017 5:49 AM
I bought this cover for my Q70 to prevent neighbourhood cats prints from showing up every day! I got one for my New 2017 Titan HD (hard to find fit) and decided to get one for my sedan too. the one for the Q70 comes off and on quickly and I store it in the trunk in a old gym bag. I like the grey colour I chose as it blends in with the surroundings. Great Fit, easy use and it keeps the Q70 clean in between washings. A bit pricey but you do get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Harry M (Summerland Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Apr 21, 2017 8:23 PM
Cover quality and appearance are good. The cover fits my Miata a little too tightly. It barely hooks on the bottom of the car. I am concerned the material may scratch the car as it is not very soft. It seems you must chose between UV protection and softness. I have ordered a dust cover (an extra $200) to put under this cover ( I hope there is room) to avoid scratching.
Reviewed by Terry A (Lynchburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan Murano — Jan 27, 2017 8:45 AM
This cover is a custom fit. During 40+ mph winds yesterday the cover stayed in place due to mirror pockets and gust guards. It is lightweight to handle, and is slippery on my suv since we keep all our vehicles highly polished and waxed. Mirror pockets make it easier to install since the cover does not slide once the pockets are in place. It also protected the vehicle from falling twigs and small limbs yesterday, bird poop everyday, and protects the leather interior from fading.
Reviewed by Paul B (SKYLAND, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Dec 22, 2016 11:04 AM
16 Challenger Hellcat. The cover is generic for all Challengers. Problem is the Hellcat has extra spoilers and a sharkfin antenna. I called Auto Anything and I was told that I should have bought the other highend cover brand that they offer. If you look at it, you will see that it has allowances for the antenna. I did send mine back to Covercraft and they added pockets as needed, but that is a step that you can easily avoid.
Ships Between 9/05 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?