- Covercraft's WeatherShield HD is custom-designed for your truck with an aftermarket shell
- Weathershield fabric sheds water as soon as it hits the cover
- Rain or condensation shakes off easily and the Weathershield HD will dry in the shell or on the vehicle
- Special additives prevent UV degradation to protect vehicle's finish and your interior
- Patented fiber-encapsulation process prevents dust from filtering through truck cover fabric
- The Weathershield HD's encapsulation process won't degrade over the life of the fabric
- Packs up into a lightweight package, one-quarter to half the volume of multi-layer, non-woven covers
- Ensure your cover stays put, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Weathershield HD comes with a 5-year warranty
Keep your truck and cab-high shell safe, even under the worst conditions Mother Nature can dole out. Covercraft's Weathershield HD truck and shell cover is ideal for protecting trucks in intense-sun climates and coastlines. And, the Weathershield HD in this cover is great for long-term storage.
WeatherShield HD cab-high cover provides UV opacity as it repels water, blocks dust, sap, bird droppings and even industrial pollutants. Yet it's breathable so moisture and heat can escape before they harm your valuable finish.
The specially formulated base fabric delivers superior tear and tensile strength. Up to 40 computer-controlled proprietary processes force polymers inside the fabric to bond to each individual thread and fill the valleys between the woven fibers. The result is amazing elasticity that blocks moisture and dirt, while maintaining breathability.
Your Weathershield HD Cab-High Shell Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The WeatherShield HD car cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model. This special order product cannot be returned.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft WeatherShield HD Cab-High Shell Cover Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by LONNY R (Martinez, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Excursion — May 16, 2012 8:15 AM
These covers are pricey but my last one lated 10 years and was on my vehicle which is parked outside 24/7.
Reviewed by Shane R (Fullerton, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 GMC Sierra — Aug 09, 2007 9:13 AM
Overall the truck cover is great. My only complaint is the satellite antenna on the roof. I was given a grommet to put at their locations; however there is no chance of it working. I would prefer reinforcement at target locations such as the satellite antennas, bumper edges, and where the cover makes contact to the tires. When you have a large cover such as this one, be careful when putting it on as the weight of the cover may cause it to slide off the side of the truck. The last thing I would have done is have my name put at the location of the license plate to detour theft.
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best model covercraft
- covercraft noah car cover
- noah truck cover
- pick up truck cab covers
- indoor car cover porsche
- jeep car covers
- saab convertible car covers
- pickup shell covers
- dodge challenger car cover
- car cover for bmw 3 series
- cargo liner for suv
- pickup truck bed accessories
- roof storage for suv