- The Dustop truck cover is custom made for your vehicle with an aftermarket shell
- Thin enough to make use and storage a piece of cake
- Fully breathable material keeps heat and moisture from being trapped under the truck cover
- Inner and outer layers use polypropylene/polyethylene blends for superior softness and strength
- Middle layer uses a high-temp blown polypropylene that is an effective barrier to dust, dirt and airborne particles
- The Dustop truck cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- Covercraft's Dustop will fit with all standard-size cab-high shells
- Dustop truck cover is available in Tan
- Covercraft Gust Guard keeps your cover in place, even during strong winds (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Dustop truck cover comes with a 4-year warranty
Here's a truck cover that didn't forget about your cab-high shell. Using a US-manufactured Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Dustop truck and shell cover is ideal for environments in which protection from dust is essential. The lightweight laminated four-layer poly-composite employs the same soft material used in baby diapers.
In addition to dust protection, the Dustop cab-high truck cover features fully breathable material that allows heat and moisture to escape. For extra versatility, the Dustop cab-high cover is equipped with grommets for a tie-down and your antenna.
Your Dustop cab-high truck cover is available in tan boasts a 4-year warranty.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Dustop Cab-High Shell Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Clark T (Menifee, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F250 — May 17, 2007 5:15 PM
The cover is good quality, the cover is too long by about 3 to 4 inches in the back. you should put at least four more grommets, two in the rear and two more up front to hold the cover down better.
Ships Between 8/02 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?