- Covercraft's Evolution 4 is custom made for your vehicle with an aftermarket shell
- The Evolution 4 fabric can take almost anything Nature throws at it - nothing short of a tornado will do it harm
- The thicker material gives your covered truck exceptional impact protection
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily because it holds no moisture
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- The Evolution 4 will fit with all standard-size cab-high shells
- Available in a variety of colors
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 truck cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your truck cover to do it all. The Kimberly-Clark fabric is cut to custom fit your specific truck and cab-high shell. The Evolution 4's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your truck and cab-high shell's finish. And, all the layers combined to provide a thick, impact-resistant shield. Made in the USA and it comes with a 4-year warranty. Darwin would be proud.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab-High Shell Cover Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary W (Lagrange, GA) — Dec 27, 2016 5:15 PM
My 2004 truck sits outside all year long in GA subject to sun, sap, leaves, dust, bird droppings, airborne pollutants etc. Before I purchased my 1st cover several years ago I had to clean and refinish areas of the painted surfaces monthly. With the cover, it took the "beating" and ultimately became stained, moldy and torn (from a neighborhood cat). I love the work it saves me. This 2nd one should give me another 4-5 years of protection. Will buy a 3rd from AutoAnything when needed.
Reviewed by Robert S (High Point, NC) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Ranger — Sep 18, 2015 4:37 PM
Cover fit my vehicle well. I replaced an Evolution 4 cover that lasted four years setting in the sun. I will say it was a virtual rag when I removed it though. The previous cover did a good job of protecting the finish on my vehicle and I expect this one to do the same.
Reviewed by Tom W (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2012 8:51 PM
A nice cover, but it could be a bit thicker. I would have paid more for a thicker cover, the inside of the car gets over 80 degrees in direct sunlight.
Ships Between 6/29 - 7/03
- What Do You Drive?