- Covercraft's Sunbrella is custom made for your vehicle with an aftermarket shell
- The Sunbrella's heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it protects your truck
- The Sunbrella Cab-High Truck and Shell Cover is specially treated to be moisture resistant in humid marine areas
- Equipped with grommets for a tie-down cable and the antenna
- The Covercraft Sunbrella will fit with all standard-size cab-high shells
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Cab-High Truck and Shell is backed by a 5-year warranty
Protect your truck with a heavy-duty cover specially designed to accommodate your shell while withstanding high heat and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Cab-High Truck and Shell Cover guards your vehicle from desert to the boat dock and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella Cab-High Cover is ready for sun-blocking action. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for truck cover duty.
With a custom-made design, the Sunbrella Cab-High Cover is equipped with grommets for a tie down cable and your antenna. The Sunbrella comes in a variety of colors. Your Sunbrella Cab-High Truck and Shell Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- The Sunbrella Car Cover is custom manufactured for your vehicle's specific year, make and model in the color you have selected. This special order product cannot be returned.
- Cab-High Covers are designed to fit trucks with a shell. Shells must sit flush with the cab and cannot be wider than the bed. Covers will not fit campers or accommodate certain sunroofs, rack systems or other add-on equipment.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Cab-High Shell Cover Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Keith O (Panama City, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Civic — Sep 12, 2008 1:35 PM
This custom fit shade is terrific. It was made for my 07 Tundra with camper shell. It fits like a glove, including the deep pocket mirror cuts. It's a bit difficult to install by yourself because the truck is so tall, but it's worth the effort. It does my heart good to watch the water roll right off during a rain.
Ships Between 4/05 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?