- The ProZ QuickSilver Car Cover is custom made to protect your specific vehicle from the elements
- Crafted from breathable, non-absorbent and highly water resistant fabric
- Heat-reflective and UV-resistant, so the ProZ QuickSilver Car Cover is ideal for even the sunniest climates
- Non-abrasive interior keeps your paint scratch free
- Generous cut provides full coverage, even over the wheels
- Extremely lightweight and compact for convenient transport and storage
- The only car cover to feature a strap system that keeps your vehicle covered even under the harshest conditions
- Comes with a free matching storage bag–an $8.95 value!
- Fully machine-washable making it a breeze to clean
- Your ProZ QuickSilver Car Cover is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
We tapped a team of mad car cover scientists to create a custom car cover like no other. The result of their alchemy - The ProZ QuickSilver.
The slick metallic exterior resists water, yet breathes to expel moisture. Unlike other breathable car covers that tend to absorb water, the ProZ QuickSilver repels it and can be shaken dry in seconds. And the paint-pampering fabric is non-abrasive, so your finish stays slick and glossy.
The ProZ QuickSilver's secret is the extremely lightweight, UV-resistant weave of 150-denier polyester with aluminized polyurethane and acrylic coatings. The snug fit and generous low cut even keeps your wheels covered and clean. Straps and locking cable keep it secure against whipping winds or would-be thugs.
Completely custom cut, right down to the mirror pockets, so it fits your year, make and model like a protective glove. With its own matching bag (included), the ProZ QuickSilver car cover stows down to the convenient size of a 12-pack. Even better, it's fully machine-washable and backed by an unbeatable Lifetime Warranty.
ProZ QuickSilver Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jacob z (COLLINSVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 28, 2018 6:13 AM
wasn't easy to get on my truck, but, once its on ,it works! i shined up the truck then covered it. it sat for a weeks worth of rain and sleet and when i took the cover off it was still shining, awsome !
Reviewed by Gregory A. T (Dunedin, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion iQ — Oct 18, 2017 4:12 PM
The fit is great but I was expecting a much heavier product. The Florida sun eats these covers up and I guess I'll have to wait and see how long it will last.
Reviewed by Steve M (Culver City, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Oct 17, 2017 9:07 AM
I bought this cover for my wife's car. So far, pretty good. It's only been a couple of weeks. I like the fitted covers with mirror pockets. It's easy to put on and take off. I start in the back, move to the front, then fold towards the middle and roll it up and stick it in the trunk. Seems well made.
Ships Between 4/24 - 4/26
- What Do You Drive?