- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover employs a tight, custom-cut fit for your specific year, make and model
- Blended satin/stretch Lycra material flaunts your vehicle's curves and protects your paint for ideal indoor storage
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is fully breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Premium soft satin material is both finish-safe and worthy of use on your bed
- The Satin Stretch employs special stitching methods and invisible seams for a smooth, sexy look
- Available in a wide array of vibrant colors
- Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover carries a 4-year warranty
Soft, tight and stretchy material that shows-off shape. It's the type of look you wouldn't let your daughter out of the house wearing, but it's perfect for covering your vehicle. The Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover employs Lycra yarns, special stitching methods and invisible seams to highlight the curves under the cover-truly a sexy look for your ride.
Beyond great looks, the Satin Stretch provides complete indoor protection from dust and door dings. The satin blend material is both safe for your paint, and fully breathable to allow trapped heat or moisture to escape. Plus, the premium softness is worthy of using on your bed.
Flaunt the curves of your vehicle, even when covered! Any one of the available colors suits your taste and shows its vibrant tone with the seamless design. Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover Customer Reviews
218 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donato D (Haledon, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Bentley GTC — Thursday at 11:38 PM
Was pretty happy with the cover. It fit the car well,made well only problem I had is that it left lint on the convertible top of my Bentley. The top is black so it's a pain to clean when I take the cover off.
Reviewed by Robert P (STEVENSVILLE, MI) Reviewed for a 1979 Toyota Land Cruiser — Nov 11, 2015 6:57 AM
I like it very much! Only quibble is that I wish it were easier to identify which end is the front.
Reviewed by Aaron B (FARGO, ND) Reviewed for a 1970 Chevy Camaro — Oct 26, 2015 6:16 AM
I purchased my first car cover for my 87 Camaro. It fit so well and looked great. My second was for a 1970 Camaro. That one didn't fit the front as well and hangs more than I would like. The blocky square nature of the 87 makes that cover fit better.
Reviewed by Charles V (Xenia, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Oct 21, 2015 6:54 AM
I like the form fitting satin cover for my two cars. Keeps the dust off that can accumulate in my garage.
Reviewed by Richard R (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Aug 25, 2015 5:14 PM
Cover fits like a second skin. Its a darker red almost maroon but my car is Crystal Red Tintcoat,and it matches my car great .Highly recommended will buy from again.
Ships Between 12/11 - 12/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.