- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover employs a tight, custom-cut fit for your specific year, make and model
- Blended satin/stretch Lycra material flaunts your vehicle's curves and protects your paint for ideal indoor storage
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is fully breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Premium soft satin material is both finish-safe and worthy of use on your bed
- The Satin Stretch employs special stitching methods and invisible seams for a smooth, sexy look
- Available in a wide array of vibrant colors
- Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover carries a 1-year warranty
Soft, tight and stretchy material that shows-off shape. It's the type of look you wouldn't let your daughter out of the house wearing, but it's perfect for covering your vehicle. The Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover employs Lycra yarns, special stitching methods and invisible seams to highlight the curves under the cover-truly a sexy look for your ride.
Beyond great looks, the Satin Stretch provides complete indoor protection from dust and door dings. The satin blend material is both safe for your paint, and fully breathable to allow trapped heat or moisture to escape. Plus, the premium softness is worthy of using on your bed.
Flaunt the curves of your vehicle, even when covered! Any one of the available colors suits your taste and shows its vibrant tone with the seamless design. Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you’re uncertain about a product’s color, feel free to call us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover Customer Reviews
250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Milton J (ANNAPOLIS, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Tuesday at 8:35 AM
It would be nice if the covers came with a label for the kind of car, for example, Mercedes Benz.
Reviewed by Ron S (METUCHEN, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 31, 2017 6:11 AM
The Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover not only protects the car from the outside but also protects from the inside by preventing scratching the finish of the car while covering and uncovering the car.
Reviewed by Michael S (FARMINGTON, CT) Reviewed for a 2016 Mercedes-Benz AMG GT S — May 30, 2017 3:22 AM
The cover does not exactly fit 'all GTS models' as stated as it does not include accommodation for the Edition 1 or 'aero kit' rear wing. While it will stretch to cover the car, the lines of the cover are obviously distorted and will not completely cover the rear wheels. Otherwise, the cover is a beautiful product.
Reviewed by Harry M (Summerland Key, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 03, 2017 6:37 AM
It is a great indoor dust cover. Actually I am using it under an outdoor cover to reduce the chance of the outdoor cover scratching the paint. This seems to work well although it is expensive to have 2 covers. As an indoor dust cover this is a great cover although at $200 it is a little pricey.
Ships Between 8/08 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?