- Installation Instructions (PDF)
- The Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover employs a tight, custom-cut fit for your specific year, make and model
- Blended satin/stretch Lycra material flaunts your vehicle's curves and protects your paint for ideal indoor storage
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is fully breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape
- Premium soft satin material is both finish-safe and worthy of use on your bed
- The Satin Stretch employs special stitching methods and invisible seams for a smooth, sexy look
- Available in a wide array of vibrant colors
- Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover carries a 4-year warranty
Soft, tight and stretchy material that shows-off shape. It's the type of look you wouldn't let your daughter out of the house wearing, but it's perfect for covering your vehicle. The Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover employs Lycra yarns, special stitching methods and invisible seams to highlight the curves under the cover-truly a sexy look for your ride.
Beyond great looks, the Satin Stretch provides complete indoor protection from dust and door dings. The satin blend material is both safe for your paint, and fully breathable to allow trapped heat or moisture to escape. Plus, the premium softness is worthy of using on your bed.
Flaunt the curves of your vehicle, even when covered! Any one of the available colors suits your taste and shows its vibrant tone with the seamless design. Your Coverking Satin Stretch Custom Car Cover is backed by a 4-year warranty.
Coverking Compare Chart
- The Satin Stretch Car Cover is custom manufactured and made to order for your specific vehicle. If the product is returned or the order is canceled once the cover is in production, a 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Coverking Satin Stretch Car Cover Customer Reviews
235 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick S (Westland, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Jun 04, 2016 7:04 AM
The fit, the finish, the soft underside, the satiny sheen, are all A+ on my 2013 Camaro. The car looks just as good covered! I've never paid this much for a car cover.....but I've never had people compliment a car cover till now. The saying "you get what you pay for" holds true here,
Reviewed by richard p (Sunny Isles Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 1992 Nissan 300ZX — May 28, 2016 10:02 AM
I researched the product on line and then called the 800#. Spoke with Anthony who was very very helpful and offered 25% discount Cover came when promised and after I washed and waxed my car it went on in a flash. I'll be storing car in garage for a few months so I wanted it protected I recommend AutoAnything if you want a car cover and I will probably get another for other in the future from AutoAnything. Great personal service
Reviewed by joseph m (GREENVILLE, WI) Reviewed for a 1970 Chevy Corvette — Apr 21, 2016 8:20 PM
This is my fourth Coverking cover. They all fit like a glove and easy to put on and take off. The satin stretch material is soft and easy on the paint. Great selection of colors.
Reviewed by Andrew G (Flower Mound, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Apr 07, 2016 4:27 AM
The Cover is great fits my Hellcat perfectly and looks great the inner liner is excellent. The bag that you can buy for $20 is a total rip off do not buy it. Its a 50 cent piece of c**p. At first I thought it was a freebie and the real one would be sent later but no that pull cord bag at the bottom of the box really was it I returned it on principle even tho I lost money doing so.
Ships Between 9/14 - 9/16
- What Do You Drive?