- The Covercraft Multibond Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Multibond's mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Multibond Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Multibond Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Multibond Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Multibond Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Multibond Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Multibond Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Multibond Car Cover Customer Reviews
365 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diana O (Spring Hill, FL) — Monday at 12:45 PM
I like this cover. It is soft, lightweight and easy to use. It keeps the sun, leaves and other debris off my car. Folding it up takes a few minutes. I hope the neighborhood cats keep off it too. It's much nicer to have my car covered in the Florida sun.
Reviewed by James B (Kane, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jul 25, 2015 6:43 AM
I purchased this particular cover based on 2 things, it has an antenna pocket and the salesman"s recommendation. My understanding of our conversation left me with the impression that the cover had a soft inner layer that would be kind to the paint. Not the case. It is a single layer cover and not what I would consider soft. The material is thin and I am left with the impression that It will not hold up for more than a couple years.
Reviewed by William N (Conway, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Cruze — Jul 23, 2015 1:45 PM
Bought this for my wife's car. Followed the direction for installing and it worked like a charm.Perfect fit and it has the piece for the antenna in the back middle of the roof.
Reviewed by Hsiao Ying C (Singapore, Singapore) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW Z4 — May 17, 2015 6:18 PM
This is my 2nd purchase. I bought the custom fit for 2009 BMW Z4. It gives a snug fit. The first one was used on a daily basis for about 3 years, in open-air car park in Singapore. It helped my car to avoid leaves (Z4 has a lot of groves), bird droppings, and it lowered interior temperature. It got rained on, and baked dried in the sun... I'm able to use it to "almost dis-integrated" condition before I purchase this new one. For the amount of use, I'm getting value for money.
- Ships Between 8/07 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?