- The Covercraft Multibond Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Multibond's mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Multibond Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Multibond Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Multibond Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Multibond Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Multibond Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Multibond Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Multibond Car Cover Customer Reviews
358 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Elizabeth L (VISALIA, CA) — Feb 17, 2015 8:20 AM
I have a couple of cats that like to hang out on my vehicle. This cover is easy to install and does a great job of keeping my new car from being scratched up by cat claws.
Reviewed by To K (La Porte, IN) — Feb 09, 2015 12:08 PM
I will use the cover only as a dust cover and it will never be subjected to the weather so it's probably overkill for my intended use. The only real complaint I have is the difficulty in putting it on the Z because of the light weight I have to be very careful to keep it from sliding off. I have a heavier weight cotton cover for my other Z and it is much easier to put on.
Reviewed by Jerry H (FAIRBANKS, AK) — Oct 15, 2014 9:55 AM
Needed a indoor cover for my 34 ford 3 window and cover craft perfectly fit the bill at a affordable price!
Reviewed by Dennis F (Kaneohe, HI) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — Sep 17, 2014 8:46 PM
It goes on with ease, hugs the body and does a great job of protecting the entire car down to the very bottom without touching the ground. I use it in a enclosed garage, but would feel confident using it in a light rain or a brisk wind.
Covercraft Multibond Car Cover
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?