- The Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid indoor and light outdoor protection at an economical price
- The Covercraft mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the car cover
- Elasticized bottom seam draws tight around the base of your vehicle
- The Block-it Car Cover comes equipped with mirror pockets, an antenna grommet and grommets for a locking cable
- This car cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover carries a 2-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
For indoor or light outdoor use, Covercraft's Block-it Cover meets your standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Block-it Car Cover keeps dust and moisture out while still allowing trapped heat and condensation to escape.
Because it employs a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your vehicle. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Block-it Car Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Back-it Car Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Block-it 200 Custom Car Cover Customer Reviews
373 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mary M (Jonesboro, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Outback — Jan 19, 2016 10:03 AM
This cover fits great! It is easy to put on and take off. It is light weight and easy to handle, but it is made of paper, not fabric. It tears easily, so don't do what I did when it was not going on like it should and give it a tug, hoping to pull it loose from what it was hung up and tear it. Because IT WILL TEAR easily!
Reviewed by Alan S (Prospect, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Escape — Jan 12, 2016 3:54 AM
This car cover is everything that I expected - good fit, easy to install and appears to be good quality.
Reviewed by BILLY F (Kernersville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TL — Nov 04, 2015 9:51 PM
The cover was exactly true protection I was looking for. Great value for the money. Repels water very well. Great look and custom fit. Very satisfied!
Reviewed by W F (Flowery Branch, GA) — Oct 27, 2015 3:29 PM
I bought one each for my '68 Mustang Coupe and my '07 Shelby GT500. I use them, primarily, in the garage to keep dust off after detailing and for prolonged storage, through the winter. Neither has antenna pockets/holes, but neither do my cars. The side mirror pockets fit well, as does the entire cover. Both covers also cover the sides down to a couple of inches off the floor. The elastic fronts and rears hug cars and pull under the front and rear bumpers and chin spoiler. Well worth the cost.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code COVER10
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
- What Do You Drive?