- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover is custom-made to fit over your specific vehicle's interior
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric protects your windshield and glass from bumps and cracks
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 convertible cover comes with a 4-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
The intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution 4 makes it the choice for top-down interior coverage. The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your convertible cover to do it all. Crafted from high-quality Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Evolution 4 is custom cut to protect your specific vehicle's interior.
The Evolution 4's tough exterior withstands industrial pollutants, tree sap and even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate, while the super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. And, with all the layers combined, this cover provides a thick, impact-resistant shield for your vehicle.
Best yet, your Covercraft Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover is made in the USA and it's backed by a Darwinian 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
74 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard P (El Lago, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Camaro — Aug 12, 2017 5:40 AM
Interior cover arrived when specified. Cover fits the car really well. Grey color on Black looks good. Overall very pleased.
Reviewed by Charles G (Camden, DE) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 02, 2017 6:11 PM
The cover is well made and looks attractive on the car. However it seems to be about three or four inches too short. When the rear section is installed just under the trunk lid the mirror openings on the cover do not align with the mirrors.
Reviewed by Douglas B (monument, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class — Aug 14, 2016 12:39 PM
We were looking for something to protect the interior while the roof was down that would be easy to use. Got exactly what we were looking for great product.
Reviewed by Chris V (DUANESBURG, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Jun 05, 2016 4:50 PM
I like to leave the top down on my Mustang when I'm not driving it and it's in the garage. I don't like putting the top up and down all the time so this is a handy way to keep the dirt and dust out of the interior when I'm not driving it. This is my second Covercraft cover and I bought this because the quality of the full car cover is very good. I like this one very much, and would only like to see a couple of minor improvements, One is the Velcro straps for the wiper arms need to be longer.
Ships Between 9/06 - 9/11
- What Do You Drive?