- Covercraft's Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover is custom-made to fit over your specific vehicle's interior
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric protects your windshield and glass from bumps and cracks
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 convertible cover comes with a 4-year warranty
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
The intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution 4 makes it the choice for top-down interior coverage. The Evolution 4 is the natural selection when you want your convertible cover to do it all. Crafted from high-quality Kimberly-Clark fabric, the Evolution 4 is custom cut to protect your specific vehicle's interior.
The Evolution 4's tough exterior withstands industrial pollutants, tree sap and even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate, while the super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. And, with all the layers combined, this cover provides a thick, impact-resistant shield for your vehicle.
Best yet, your Covercraft Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover is made in the USA and it's backed by a Darwinian 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
68 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan S (GLENDALE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Saab 9-3 — Jun 18, 2015 7:11 AM
This cover fits well and protects the car from the sun. I also luckily had it on when it rained lightly and it kept the interior completely dry. The straps that secure it under the truck could be an inch or so longer, otherwise, and s storage bag might be good. Otherwise, a great cover.
Reviewed by Gary R (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) — May 30, 2015 7:48 AM
I really like the appearance. Very easy to install and remove. It seems a little light weight. Maybe it is supposed to be I don't know.. I wonder how long it will last .
Reviewed by Jack M (AVON, CT) — May 07, 2015 1:36 PM
The material is great. The ease of operation / setting it up is somewhat of a tug of war in getting it to fit the front of the car and then into the trunk lid. Seems that the holes for going around the side mirrors is too far forward and therefore does not allow enough material to be placed into the trunk lid. Thaks, Jack
Ships Between 12/09 - 12/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.