- The Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is custom-made to fit your vehicle
- One-way breathable—trapped moisture leaves, while dust is kept out
- The Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is made in the USA of lightweight 4.45 oz./sq. yd. Kimberly-Clark fabric that offers good impact resistance
- Easy to fold and store in your trunk, garage or convertible cover storage bag
- Available in heat-resistant Grey with a cozy inner layer
- Your Covercraft Noah Convertible Cover is protected by a 4-year warranty
There's nothing to worry about with Noah blocking dust and debris from trees out of your convertible's interior. An excellent outdoor/indoor convertible cover, Covercraft's Noah Convertible Cover delivers on all your vehicle-covering requirements.
Covercraft's Noah Convertible Cover's innovative tri-layer design works three times as hard to protect your interior. An impact-free inner layer of polyethylene/nylon blend is gentle on your ride's finish. The central layer of the fabric repels water yet is vapor-porous, employing microscopic pinholes too small for water and dust but big enough for moisture vapor to escape. The exterior is polypropylene/polyethylene spunbond, durable and UV-resistant.
Made in the USA with Kimberly-Clark fabric. Your Noah Convertible Cover boasts an impressive 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Noah Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary E (Narragansett, RI) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda S2000 — Sep 02, 2014 2:56 PM
This is a great cockpit cover for the occasional shower and summer sun of the NE US. Very easy to install and a perfect fit. It is now a pleasure to leave the snap-on tonneau cover in place and not have to raise the top when leaving the car in the summer sun for a short while or a few hours. I do not fret about the passing shower, or sun on the leather any more.
Reviewed by Karen G (WARREN, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Aug 23, 2013 9:42 PM
Even though I feel this is a quality product, I wish they had a better fastening solution for the windshield other than putting a very small portion of the cover under the windshield wiper. Not secure with having virtually no real fastening point there.
Reviewed by Gregory G (Newington, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Jun 05, 2013 2:01 AM
I'm very satisfied with my interior cover. It provides the protection I was looking for while at work in the parking lot and protecting the interior while the car is parked in my garage overnight or for a few days.
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?