- The Covercraft Sunbrella Convertible Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly onto your convertible
- From next to the beach in Florida to the deserts of California, the heavy woven acrylic fabric won't fade while it shields your convertible's interior
- The Sunbrella is treated to be moisture resistant in humid marine areas
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Covercraft Sunbrella Convertible Cover is protected by a 5-year warranty
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
Protect your interior with a heavy-duty convertible cover specially designed to shield your dash and seats from the ravages of high heat, heavy fog and damaging UV rays. The Covercraft Sunbrella Convertible Cover guards your vehicle, from Death Valley to the beach and everywhere in between.
Using a naturally UV-resistant acrylic fiber, the Sunbrella Convertible Cover employs the same ability to withstand the environment as is used in making awnings, marine fabrics and sail covers. The solution-dyed acrylic fabric is then specially finished to keep it soft enough for top-down duty.
Your Sunbrella Convertible Cover is custom-made to fit snugly onto your exact year, make and model. Plus, it comes in in a variety of colors. Your Sunbrella Convertible Cover is backed by a 5-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Sunbrella Extreme Sun Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt L (FORT WAYNE, IN) Reviewed for a 1983 Porsche 911 — Aug 08, 2016 5:33 AM
This is the second "day time" car cover I've purchased for my "83" 911. This one is the same design as the last one; however, it has been improved from the original one purchased 12 years ago. It feels heavier and the back tabs are nylon instead of cotton. I think this one will last even longer. After searching several places, Auto Anything was the only place I found this type of cover. Thank you!!!!!
Reviewed by Corinne M (Philadelphia, PA) — Nov 26, 2014 7:24 AM
The cover is useless. After contacting the company in requesting a change of order they told me I'm pretty much SOL. The price is outrageously high. The order was delayed by a week before it even shipped out and they still wouldn't even offer an exchange or credit. Horrible experience
Reviewed by Dennis H (SPOKANE VALLEY, WA) — Apr 06, 2014 10:24 AM
I had one of these covers on a Mustang and it worked great. The difference is the trunk holders need to be 2 and spaced 2' or more apart. the other straps are not needed. Other than that it is just fine.
Reviewed by Dan S (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 1973 Chevy Corvette — Jul 26, 2013 1:25 PM
Waste of money...does not mount securely to vehicle. There are two hooks which work well for the back, no support on the sides and the front is to be mounted under the windshield wipers which means you have to open the hood to secure it...very poor design.
Reviewed by VIRGINIA B (RENO, NV) — May 22, 2013 10:13 AM
The cover fits exactly and is easy to put on. I was planning on the material to be a little heavier and stiffer so rain would roll off.
Ships Between 3/03 - 3/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- beck arnley knock sensor
- coverking stormproof car cover
- victor reinz spark plug tube seal
- porsche car covers reviews
- smart car brake pads
- indoor car cover porsche
- fender flares for f250
- car cover 2007 g6 indoor use
- 370z car cover
- auto custom floor mats
- pick up truck bed caps
- winter truck accessories