- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Covercraft Multibond Convertible Cover is custom-tailored to the shape of your specific year, make and model
- Unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material provides solid outdoor and great indoor protection at an economical price
- The Multibond's mid-weight material is easy to use, fold and store
- Your Covercraft Multibond Convertible Cover is made breathable to allow trapped heat and moisture to escape from beneath the convertible cover
- This outdoor convertible cover is available in heat-resistant grey
- Your Covercraft Multibond Convertible Cover carries a 2-year warranty
For indoor or mild outdoor use, Covercraft's Multibond Convertible Cover meets all the standard vehicle protection needs. Crafted from a unique 3-layer bonded polypropylene material, the Multibond Convertible Cover keeps the dust out while still allowing trapped heat and moisture to escape.
Because it uses a mid-weight material, the Multibond is quick to put on or take off of your open-top convertible. And, convenient compact storage is a snap. Plus, the customized shape of the Multibond makes for an exact fit, complete coverage and ease of use.
The Multibond Convertible Cover comes in a contemporary grey color that's ideal for reducing surface heat. Best yet, Covercraft backs your Multibond Convertible Cover with a 2-year warranty.
Covercraft Multibond Convertible Interior Cover Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bob T (Mesa, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — May 19, 2015 2:41 PM
Took awhile to receive, but understand they are custom made for each vehicle. Instructions are vague on how to install, used common sense. Velcro straps on windshield do not line up with windshield wipers. Velcro straps fit pefect over door handles. There are (2) rear straps on side of cover I have no clue what they are for. Apparently one must open the trunk lid, stuff the cover in and close to keep it from blowing off. Once on, works great, just a little putzy to put on. All in all, works fine
Reviewed by Harry W (GRAND JUNCTION, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Audi TT — Jun 30, 2013 5:22 PM
I am still working with the manufacturer on some problems. The straps are too short to reach around the door handles and it is just barely big enough to cover the space. If there is a wind, there will be uncovered spots. We'll see how responsive they are, especially to the strap issue which is easy to fix.
Reviewed by John L (San Diego, CA) — Jul 10, 2012 8:32 PM
The cover did exactly what it needed to do and packs away easily. The fit was good and very easy to install. Good value.
Ships Between 3/05 - 3/07
- What Do You Drive?