- Your form-fitting Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover is custom made to completely encircle your convertible's hardtop
- Safely store your hardtop at home while you're out cruising in your convertible
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric can stand up against anything the elements dish out—nothing short of a tornado will do it harm
- The Covercraft Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover gives excellent indoor and outdoor protection
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric cushions your hardtop against light bumps, scrapes and dings while it's stored away in your garage or backyard
- Quick and easy installation with the sophisticated hook and loop system
- Your Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover works with many popular hardtop hoists
- Available in a variety of colors
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
When the sun is shinning, and you want to take an extended road trip in your convertible, it's now completely safe to leave your hardtop back at home. Covercraft's Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover envelops your hardtop with the highly advanced Evolution 4 fabric, and gives serious indoor and outdoor protection.
Your Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover employs a 4-layer security system to protect your precious hardtop. Its tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. And, all the layers combined provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
Each Evolution 4 Hardtop Cover is custom designed to fit perfectly around your hardtop. Its sophisticated hook and look mounting system goes on and slips off in minutes. Plus, you can choose between a variety of colors. Backed by a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Convertible Hardtop Cover Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Diana C (Clinton, TN) Reviewed for a 1983 Mercedes-Benz 300 — Apr 06, 2012 7:00 AM
This is great for owners with limited storage space. Now I can keep my hardtop off for an extended amount of time and not worrying about dust and dirt getting on the inside of the material.
Reviewed by Christopher B (Winter Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 1993 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Mar 23, 2012 7:30 PM
This is the third cover I have bought from Covercraft. One for the whole car, one for the cockpit when the top is down and now one for the hardtop when it removed from the car. I highly recommend Covercraft. Their quality is far above the others, fit is always perfect and the product is everything they claim it to be.
Reviewed by Dan A (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Apr 23, 2011 6:31 AM
Instructions not very clear. The fit is loose and baggy. The picture is deceiving.
Reviewed by Don W (Warren, OH) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Jun 12, 2009 3:25 AM
I am extremely satisfied with the cover. However it is a bit difficult for one person to install. It protects the hardtop extremely well.
Ships Between 9/01 - 9/06
- What Do You Drive?