- The Covercraft Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover is completely custom-made to fit your convertible's top
- Perfect for protecting your hardtop when you're out enjoying a sunny road trip
- Lined with flannel, the Covercraft Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover is super-soft and paint-friendly
- The Tan Flannel Convertible Cover uses cotton-based fabrics that breathe efficiently, freeing all heat and moisture
- Though it's an indoor cover, the Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover is still water, rotting and mildew-resistant
- Quick and easy installation with the sophisticated hook and loop system
- Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover works with many popular hardtop hoists
- Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover is backed by a 2-year warranty
A warm, sunny Saturday afternoon is a terrible thing to waste-especially when you can go cruising in a convertible. Don't keep your hotrod parked because you're worried about storing your hardtop at home on your rough garage floor. With the Tan Flannel Hardtop Cover, you get a hardy shield to protect your hardtop from scratches, nicks and gouges.
Because the Tan Flannel Convertible Cover is a cotton-based fabric, it's fully breathable to allow heat and moisture to escape. While its soft-flannel surface babies your finish for worry-free long-term use, the strong outer layer builds a defensive wall around your hardtop. Plus, you can be sure of your Tan Flannel Convertible Cover's fit because it's completely custom-made for your vehicle.
Your Covercraft Tan Flannel Convertible Cover is a snap to put on and take off, thanks to its hook and loop mounting system. Also, it comes in Light Tan and is backed by a 2-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available Covercraft car cover, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Tan Flannel Convertible Hardtop Cover Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott S (Milwaukee, WI) — Feb 05, 2015 12:31 PM
I just completed a full restoration of a 1965 Nassau Blue Corvette Roadster. It has 2 tops and the hardtop is never used. This cover I bought is a God send. It fits like a glove, is very soft and protects the hardtop, while it is being stored 24/7/365. Worth the $110.00, as the hardtops for Corvettes are very expensive and hard to find!
Reviewed by Janice K (Simsbury, CT) Reviewed for a 2000 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — Dec 13, 2008 7:03 AM
It takes some figuring out how to put this cover on. Be sure not to lose the instraction sheet that comes with it. Once it's on it is a great fit.
Reviewed by William H (Houston, TX) — Jul 31, 2008 5:04 AM
I was pleasantly surprised in the fit and the ease of installation. I installed myself in a few minutes. The cover was a perfect fit.
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03
- What Do You Drive?