- The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing sun and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric protects your finish from bumps
- Available in a variety of colors
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover makes it the perfect choice to protect your truck. You get custom-fitted coverage just where you need it-from the bumper to behind your cab. This compact cover stores almost anywhere, yet still provides the same solid line of defense against heat, sun and snow as a full-sized truck cover.
The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. When all the layers join forces, they provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover comes in a variety of colors. Besides being made in the USA, it comes with a 4-year warranty.
- For a detailed comparison of the strengths of each available fabric, click on the Detailed Info tab
Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ben j m (boulder city, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2013 4:37 PM
the cover appears to be of fine fabric, well made and fits my 2002 dodge ram 2500 club cab perfectly. its durability in our desert heat and sun will be a real test
Reviewed by walter a (warwick, RI) — Aug 10, 2013 11:51 AM
I am very dissatisfied with the Covercraft cover. It did not come with a pre-made hole or attached cover for the radio antenna. I was forced to cut a hole which, because there was no plastic hole protectors provided, will continue to become larger and ruin the truck cover. In a matter of time a total waste of my money.
Reviewed by Mike L (Middleville, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy S10 Pickup — Oct 24, 2012 6:29 AM
Feels durable. Fits the truck snuggly. Don't think I'll need any extra tie downs for wind. We'll see how it holds up this winter.
Reviewed by James H (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Pathfinder — Sep 30, 2012 4:17 PM
This is a wonderful product. It looks nice and very well assembled. My only issue was trying to install it. Directions with the product were for a car, not a truck. Installing over the mirrors was challenging. After putting the hole for the antenna, this became even more challenging. I had purchased this to cover my truck during the winter while I am at work. May be an oversight on my part.
Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Forward to Bumper Cover
- Ships Between 1/13 - 1/15
- What Do You Drive?