- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Comparison Guide (PDF)
- Click to View Covercraft Car Cover Care Guide (PDF)
- The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover is custom-made to fit perfectly over the front half of your truck, from the bumper to behind the cab
- Delivers serious protection against harsh heat, punishing sun and freezing snow
- Compact size makes your Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover stow away virtually anywhere
- Innovative Evolution 4 fabric withstands most anything the elements dish out
- Water-repellant, non-absorbing fabric dries quickly and easily—holds no moisture
- The Evolution 4's thicker fabric protects your finish from bumps
- Available in a variety of colors
- Keep your cover in place, even in strong winds, with the Covercraft Gust Guard (purchase as optional accessory)
- Your Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover comes with a 4-year warranty
The intelligent design of Covercraft's Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover makes it the perfect choice to protect your truck. You get custom-fitted coverage just where you need it-from the bumper to behind your cab. This compact cover stores almost anywhere, yet still provides the same solid line of defense against heat, sun and snow as a full-sized truck cover.
The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover's tough exterior can withstand acid rain, industrial pollutants, tree sap, even bird droppings. The core layers block minute dust particles, yet allow air to circulate. The super-soft inner lining babies your vehicle. When all the layers join forces, they provide a thick, impact-resistant shield.
The Evolution 4 Cab Forward Cover comes in a variety of colors. Besides being made in the USA, it comes with a 4-year warranty.
Covercraft Evolution 4 Cab Forward to Bumper Cover Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David C (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2017 6:26 AM
Note that the actual gray color is much lighter than the online picture. In fact, it is a very, very light bluish-gray. Having used this everyday for 2-weeks, the cover seems very durable and is so far standing up well to rain, intense direct sun (Texas), and high heat (106F). 'Folding' cover to place in large duffel bag is recommended over trying to crumple it up. Have tried both ways. Devise a fold plan and stick to it. I like it a lot.
Reviewed by Ronald M (GREEN VALLEY, AZ) — Jul 05, 2017 8:45 PM
We purchased a Covercraft Evolution Cab Forward cover for our 2004 Chevrolet Silverado. Needed a cab forward cover since the pickup is stored in the Arizona sun with our gooseneck car trailer attached. The cover fits very good and appears to give us the protection we were looking for, however, the Gust Strap purchased with the cover slide off the cover fairly easy so we are looking for an upholstery shop to sew tie-down straps to the bottom of the cover rather than relying on the Gust Kit.
Reviewed by john b (Cheyenne, WY) — Feb 21, 2016 3:21 PM
Very well built cover, very good service, but difficult to put on. I had to build a device to help hold the cover to put it on. It just takes time.
Reviewed by Barry G (Southlake, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 08, 2015 10:00 AM
I have used Covercraft products for years and they always do the job. This one is no different. It fits and is made of the fantastic Technolon fabric. I only wish I had purchased the entire cover because the back of the truck gets really dirty.
Ships Between 8/29 - 8/31
- What Do You Drive?